𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

Cierra Pov
It's been a while since I talked to Maia, two weeks to be exact. Sadly I was still stuck in this room not that I had to be in the room 24/7 because they now gave us permission to the living room kitchen and theater room oh and the swimming pool outback all of course while we had one of the boys watching us outside. I had just got out the shower and had finished doing my makeup and getting dressed. I wore a white sports bra with some gray leggings and my high top converse, my hair curled and my makeup was very little but enough to cover my eye bags.

I walked down stairs seeing no one there, they're probably out back. Maia and Madison had became close to the hip and they both were usually watching a movie or gossiping out back. I walked into the kitchen opening the fridge seeing it empty, I rolled my eyes closing it and walking out with just a apple and water bottle. I heard laughs coming from the front door, "feels good to finally get out of the house" I heard Maia laugh along with the girls. Are you serious she was allowed out? I watched as they stumbled in with groceries, "I'll call the boys to help" Maia giggled running past me as if I was invisible. My blood was boiling out of frustration and anger, I turned around heading back to my room but was stopped "ain't you gonna help bring the groceries in?" Jeff asked " cant you ? I mean besides I'm the only one who can go outside" "what are you talking about?" "Don't act stupid they let Maia go to the fucking grocery store! A grocery store Jeff!" I yelled he looked taken back "They did what now? Maia left the house?" Jeff questioned. He walked to the kitchen where the girls were "Maia you left the house?" I could hear him ask from the stair ways, "mhm zyan gave me permission" "zyan isn't in charged here!" Jeff slammed his hand down on the table making me jump. "Neither are you Jeff ,Scott is" she laughed, I walked towards the kitchen seeing Jeff angry and Maia laughing about the situation. "Last time I checked Scott didn't grab the blue prints, I did and if I wanted to I could have you and your best friend killed" he laughed. Maia interlocked eyes with me "see that Jeff would kill you" she smirked.

I sat in the theater room alone watching the notebook,

or should I say daydreaming about getting out of here. I don't understand why they won't let me go, at this point if Maia didn't wanna go then so be it but I just wanted my life back. They had the blue prints to the clubs and the contacts to the best and highest dealers. I covered my body with my blanket getting comfortable, I heard the theater room door open and I didn't bother checking who it was. I looked up at the body who had just sat next to me seeing Jeff, he didn't say a word he just watched the movie and somthing about that made me feel safe at the moment. "You know I wouldn't really kill you right?" He cleared his throat, "well at least not anymore" he chuckled. " i wanna be set free Jeff" "Im afraid i cant do that just yet princess" he ran his fingers through my hair. "Why not ? You got the information you wanted, what else do you want?" I asked standing up " you" Jeff grabbed my hand pulling me in.  "Wont your girlfriend Madison get upset" "shes not my girlfriend" he winked at me making my stomach flutter and my cheeks turn pink. I leaned over inches away from his face giving him a clear view of my boobs "that's not what she told me, she told me you were her's" I smirked. Jeff pulled me in making me fall on top of him, he closed the gap between us.

His lips crashed into mine, he placed his hands on my hips and i placed mine behind his neck softly tugging on his hair. His tongue fought with mine making me moan, he grabbed onto my ass making me grind against his cock that was plugging through his jeans and I could feel it through my leggings. I pulled away from the kiss resting my face on his neck, I kissed over his neck biting and sucking tasting his cologne that he was wearing "fuck your so damn sexy" he growled beneath his breath. "I wanna be set free babe" I whispered in his ear, I stood up and he fixed himself before standing up as well "tonight I'll take you on a car ride to get fresh air cool?" "Mhm but before you head out I kinda um" I pointed at his neck and he smirked "felt bomb princess don't worry about it" he winked before walking out.

~ hope y'all okay with a little smut 🤭👉🏼👈🏼~