𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Narrator Pov

Pablo showed the wittek men where the underground tunnel lead to, lead to a wear-house that had migrant workers dealing with drugs. "Does he know you found out?" "Absolutely not I had a worker disguise himself as one of them... looks easy to do if you boys wanna do that" the men shook their head without a doubt they wanted to ruin Ramirez business.

Ramirez was closer then before on catching on to Jeff and his brothers, it's been four months and he hasn't gotten a lead other then a motel six they last stayed at but other then that everyone of them including his daughter has been off the grid making it harder for him to track down.  Noah's guilt started eating at him seeing his brothers and father going days without sleep to try and take them down.  He was so close to giving in and telling his father he also had something to do with Jeff's and Cierra's escape, "we got a lead Nevada Las Vegas..." Noah's head snapped in the direction his father was at "Last seen getting girls off the strip" "looks like we're going to Vegas boys" danny was more then excited to finally being able to take them down.

Cierra's Pov
I emptied the clip of the gun before refilling it again, my body was grained i was tired of waking up everyday at five in the morning to train with the girls everything was the same routine. Shooting range,Boxing , rest , dinner , shower and repeat and of course some sex in between those but even then my body and Jeff's was to tired to even do that. "I'm exhausted" I cried, I placed the gun down on the counter as I took a seat. "Girl we all are the boys are making us over work" I looked at Selena agreeing it's been four months since we've been doing this routine.  "they have a reason two" "would your father actually kill us though?" Maddison laughed as she asked, "absolutely no doubt about it" i whispered.

We decided to cut the lesson short for a hour before boxing to rest, I laid my body on the bed I had done in the morning letting a moan out as my restless body touched the cold silk sheets. I heard the water running in the restroom and smirked knowing it was Jeff who had just got back home from who knows where.

"What are you doing here you should be at the shooting range" water dropped from the tips of Jeff's hair water still on his chest and a white towel wrapped around his waist. "I'm exhausted babe" "you'll rest once we don't have anything to worry about...come on go" I rolled my eyes nodding my head. I watched Jeff get dressed into some basketball shorts and a white tee before walking over and laying next to me, "you know I love you right" I nodded looking into his hazel eyes. "But you also know I won't always be there to protect you right?" I looked down knowing where the conversation was going. My eyes burned from holding back tears "I can protect myself" my voice cracked.

Jeff pulled me into a hug, I laid my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his neck as we laid. "I'll call off practice just for today" he pecked my forehead, he tapped my butt pulling away from me "choose a movie I'll be back" he said pecking my lips before getting up.

Jeff's Pov
I walked in the office where my brothers were talking to Pablo over the computer, "how we doing with the sells" "amazing we had different cartels offering lots of money for our products" "good good ... has your little problem showed up?" "No" we all said in sync. "Don't let your guard down boys ... Ramirez never lets thing go ... especially now that your giving his product a run for their money"

"Cierra isn't feeling good think I'm gonna sit out today and chill with her" I say after we finished talking to Pablo. "Funny Maia is feeling sick also" zyan chuckled "so is Selena" we looked over at Scott "what about Madison?" "Fuck I don't know man... I don't want your sloppy seconds" "damn bro you need to get laid" we joked. Scott flipped us off "if I was pussy whipped like you guys this whole operation would have been in dust months ago"

Cierra was sound asleep once I made it back to the bedroom, the notebook was playing on the TV her favorite honestly thank the lord she fell asleep I was tired of watching that movie. I turned the the off and laid next to her sliding my arm underneath her as I pulled her close, my other hand laid on top of her stomach. "I love you" she cooed, "I love you too princess"

- please like and comment guys , hope y'all had a amazing new year ✨✨-