𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Jeff Pov

I walked along side Scott in silence still mad that he made me come,I would much rather be at home with cierra or anywhere but here. But they did have a pint last time Jason and zyan came I complained on how they organized and ran the operation. "Are the workers in there ready to package? We need to have this all gone and distributed by morning" I say as I play with the lock on the crate.

I looked at Scott funny as his hand landed on my chest stopping me from unlocking it, "you hear that...?" I put my ear next to the crate as the sound of beeping started getting louder and quickening. It's a trap. How the fuck did they find us? After the first time that they found our location and killed most of our workers we changed our supply drop off along with were we sorted everything out. We even changed our connections to the other side of the world canceling the ones we thought had sold us out. Looks like there's still someone in our circle selling us out.

Cierra was all that crossed my mind as we ran to take cover. These fuckers could have already gotten to her and if they hurt I swear over my dead body i will have revenge. My ears rang as the bomb went off blowing up the carte. The pieces of metal flew around falling all around us. I looked over at Scott who was laying face down his arms still over his head on the floor. We didn't make it back to the car before the bomb went off knocking us over as it deactivated.

I got up a bit to quick feeling a bit light headed, Scott got up also and we both ran towards our car "Wittek! It's nice to finally have you here . . Finally we meet again" I clenched my jaw at the familiar voice that I was hoping wouldn't be but sure enough was Danny who was standing near our car. "I gotta say my fathers back at your house . . We didn't think you would be here my father wanted to do the honors of . . Well killing you and cierra" a smirked appeared on his face

I clenched my jaw and fist, my mouth went dry. I felt as if smoke was fuming from my ears and nose "you touch her I'll kill you" I said through my clenched teeth. He chuckled walking towards me his gun visible to our eyes "I would kill you but I think my father would enjoy watching also"

He grabbed onto me and I fought back punching him just like we've been practicing. Bullets started flying distracting me giving Danny a clear shot to the jaw. Scott shot back towards the air where the bullets were coming from and I groaned as blood fell from my mouth. I let my fist connect with Danny's jace as I hooked him on the side and he stepped back catching his balance.

I groaned, a sharp pain shot through my chest "YOU FUCKERS" I chuckled in pain as I fell on the floor. Scott ran over applying pressure but Soon was on the floor next to me knocked out as Danny pistole whipped him.

Cierra's Pov

The sound of the front door opened and I immediately grew happy. Thankful that Jeff made it back home today even though it was two in the morning I rather him be here now then him come home in the afternoon. I waited a while for him to come up but he never did, curiously I got up from bed walking out of the bedroom. The house was dark but the backyard door was open, "Jeff you home?" I called out from the top of the stairs.

"Jeff?! Is that you? Scott?" I called out again. I began to get nervous biting the inside of my cheek as no one called back. I quietly ran over to zyans room opening the door thankfully Maia and him were fully dressed, his eyes fluttered open as I turned on the light "what the fuck is going on cierra?" He groaned as he rubbed his sleepy eyes "I-I think someone's here" I whispered. "You sure?" He asked as he got up slipping his arm from underneath Maia.

He woke up Maia and tossed on a shirt before grabbing his gun, we walked out making out way towards Jason's room and zyan woke him up letting him know what was happening. "You girls stay here" Jason said the sleepy ness leaving his body "Madison's not in the room" zyan said.

-y'all this book is now complete two more chapters and that'll be all 🥺✨-