𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Jeff's Pov
"Don't try anything stupid wittek" Jacob says before closing the shed door. That's like telling a little kid not to eat candy, I aint gonna listen bro. I can't believe she really had them lock me back up in here, maybe me acting like a douche wasn't helping me at all but I just didn't wanna get attached to her and let my guard down again. I laid in the dark shed thinking about what my brothers had told Ramirez

" you'll get the blueprints back but we want Jeff alive we also wanna have a conversation about your underground tunnels and how they work" 

" you get your brother and we get our prints no discussions you have 48 hours to get those prints on my desk before he dies"

" I'll give him the food" "no I'll give it to him Noah trust me go eat" My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the conversation that was happening right outside the door, Cierra opened the door and I didn't say a word. She was still in pajamas but I didn't mind the view, "here eat up" she said handing me a plate that had some eggs and toast "I'll pass on that" I say pushing the plate away.

     Cierra's Pov
"My father promised your brothers we'd turn you in alive so eat" I say leaving the plate on the ground and some orange juice on the side. I turn my back to walk out when I felt Jeff grab my arm "why'd you have them throw me out?" I yanked my arm out of his grip and took a quick glance outside before closing the door and walking over too him.

It was dark but the light that came from underneath the door helped a bit. I sat on his lap, he looked taken back "I'm tryna help you... to help you I need to act like I hate you" I say looking him in the eyes, I could hardly make out his face but I knew he had a smirk "act? So you don't hate me princess?" His hot breath hit my chest. As much as I wanted to stay and have fun I knew my brothers would grow suspicious of why I was taking so long. I cupped his face and traces his jawline with my thumb, I moved my thumb across his plump lips and he licked over it making my stomach flutter, I placed my lips on his before pulling away "eat" I say before getting up and walking out of the shed.

I walked back inside receiving glares from Jacob who didn't trust me and he has every right not too, I would never turn my back on them to hurt them but somthing about Jeff. Knowing I shouldn't be seen with him or even talking to him made me want him even more, "took you long enough" "he didn't wanna eat had to brainwash him a little" I shrugged "after all you did promise him alive" i grabbed my plate of breakfast and sat down enjoying the meal with my family. "So after giving it some thought, you can't go back to class" my father broke the silence "not yet anyways until this all cools down" "what?! So I'm just supposed to let my hard work go to waste?!" "Princess winter break is coming up just take the extra vacation you'll be back next year" ugh! I excused myself and walked upstairs slamming my bedroom door.

- short chapter sorry leave a comment and a like I'll upload another chapter later 💞-