𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Cierra's Pov
"Okay I'll go call the doctor and tell the boys to bring him in" my father says I thank him and he walks in the house making the call. I sit down next to Jeff waiting for my brothers to come and to my surprise they did, "you grab his legs I'll grab his upper body" Jacob says. Jeff groaned as they lifted him "where to?" "put him in my room" I say "you really gonna make us walk up those stairs?" I shrugged and followed them into my room "you sure you don't wanna remove those sheets?" My mother says who's now standing by the door "doesn't matter we're putting him down he's heavy" Danny says as they put him in my bed "happy now?" They say in sync sarcastically.

I watch as the doctor cleaned up his cut and stitched him up Jeff grabbed onto the bed sheets as my father ordered no anesthesia to be used, my once white bed sheets were now covered in blood. "He should be good in no time, he did lose a lot of blood but your father ordered no blood transfusion or no iv so I suggest you make him eat darling" I thanked the doctor and walked over towards Jeff and sat near him grabbing ahold of his hand that had dried blood, "you okay?...I brought him clothes I hope they fit I know I'm a bit more muscular" Noah says trying to make me feel better. He placed some black shorts on the bed and some fresh briefs. "Thank you" i say not once facing him, instead I just watched Jeff's steady breathing.

It was now dinner time and I hadn't moved from where I was watching Jeff, he hadn't said a word yet but I was gonna try and wake him up so he could eat. My mother brought us up some dinner and had placed it on my nightstand, I lightly shook him as I called out his name "Jeff it's dinner time wake up" I say. His eye still swollen but he managed to open both one more than the other of course. He looked around the room and quickly sat up "wow take it easy" I say, he looks down at the bed seeing blood confusion took over his face. He stood up almost falling over from how weak he was but managed to stay standing while walking over to my mirror, "fucking hell!" He yelled as he examined his face he slammed his fist into the wall making me jump.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I quickly shut my door locking it. "Cierra you okay?!" My fathers says trying to open the door "I-I'm fine go eat dinner" i ignore they're attempts of getting in and walked over to my bed taking off the sheets. Tossing them on the floor and dragging them to the closet tossing them in the corner and grabbing some fresh ones that surprisingly still had the fresh sent of laundry detergent.

I finish putting the last of the pillows on the bed and grab my plate from the night stand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I finish putting the last of the pillows on the bed and grab my plate from the night stand. I sat in bed eating looking up seeing Jeff still sitting on the floor in front if the mirror where he's been for the past 30min, "you should eat" i say. But I get no response back I sigh and finish eating looking at the black whole that was now in my wall, "I let you go...this is what I get back?" Jeff says making me feel worse then I already do. "I could have killed you, I could have done so much shit but didn't and this is what I get back!?" I placed my plate down walking over towards him "don't get near me Cierra stay the fuck away!" He yelled putting his hand up signaling me to stay back. But I didn't listen I kneeled down in front of him, his eyes darker than usual he had a smirk plastered on his face "I'm sorry...this is all my fault" i say reaching for his hand but he moved it away putting it around my neck making me gasp for air "I have nothing to lose princess, because of you I'm stuck in this shit ! I should have just killed you" I felt the hot tears roll down my face, I scratched his arm fighting for him to losen his grip. He let go pushing me back as he did, I fell on my back catching my air. The tears still flowing down my cheeks "I-I saved your life twice" I coughed out crying, "I didn't mean for this to happen Jeff" I really didn't if there was a way where I could help him without turning my back on my family I would.. but I knew that wasn't happening.

-Feel like I'm going crazy during quarantine ☺️ leave a comment on what y'all think-

Mafia Princess | Jeff Wittek जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें