𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Cierra Pov
I cant believe i didn't hear my alarm, better yet I can't believe Maia didn't hear the alarm! She's a early bird , we both were quickly getting dressed when we heard a knock on the door " I got it" i opened it and the girl from Saturday night was standing there "hi Cierra, it's Madison sorry to bother you I just wanted to know if you wanted to head to campus together?" She flashed a smile and I quickly nodded "if you don't mind being late, we had a rough night" I let her walk in as I fix my hair into a pony tail. "Madison this is Maia my best friend, Maia this is Madison I met her Saturday night" "nice to meet you" they both said in sync.

  Jeff Pov
"Bro we could have just had zyan do the job" Scott laughed at the fact that zyan already was 3 steps ahead of Madison. See we managed to get Madison a room on the same floor as Cierra, little did we know Cierra's friend Maia Or whatever her name is was gonna call zyan back, and she and Cierra shared a dorm so even better "You better be careful not to get caught I mean it zyan" I was dead serious one wrong play and this shot turns messy really quickly.  "I know bro I'm gonna go see her today after her class" "you better not catch feelings" Jason said strictly. "What's wrong with catching feelings?" Selena his girlfriend smacked his arm "nothing it just she's best friends with Alex's daughter"

I just needed someone to get close to Cierra, I just wanted one thing and that's to know who they were getting the drugs from and how. I wanted to take over their businesses I came here to take over.

Cierra Pov

"Maia how well do you trust that zyan guy?" I was sitting on my bed doing homework but was curious since she kept texting him all week and kept going out with him at night. "Mhm another one of your suspects ?" She rolled her eyes "it's just my brothers and dad told me about this mafia guys who are new around town-" "cierra not everyone is after you and your family" she sighed Maybe she's right, "I'm gonna have dinner with my family tonight I'll be home later" I say. I closed my laptop and grabbed my jacket "hey I didn't mean to offend you" "no you're right Maia I'll be back later" I grabbed my purse and walked out. I'm not gonna lie I was kinda upset that her mindset was set up that way she knows how dangerous it can be .
"Hey girly" I turned seeing Madison heading towards the elevator as well "hey how are you?" "Ugh good gonna go grab a quick bite what about you?" She asked as we stepped in the elevator "I'm going to my parents house for dinner, you should come" did I just invite her? Fuck my brothers were gonna kill me! Heck they almost ate me alive when I first brought Maia over! "Sure ! Let me just message my friend that I can't make it" she says, I smile nervously as we walk towards the parking structure fuck me how do I back out of this.. but it was to late to back out now.

"Wow your parents house is beautiful" she says as I knock "thank you", Noah answered the door his smile quickly disappeared "um Noah this is Madison she's a friend" "hi nice to meet you" she smiled, Noah didn't say anything except shot me a glare and I knew I wasn't gonna see the end of it. We walked in and all eyes were on me, "hunny you didn't tell us you were bringing a friend" my mom says "sorry it was last minute" I say, Danny grabbed onto my wrist pulling me away from everyone "what the fuck!" I cried as I pulled away and rubbed my wrist "cierra who the fuck is she how long have you been knowing her !?" He was angry "I- i met her this past Saturday, I'm sorry" "you stupid bitch" I gasped "aye thats enough name calling well take care of her later " Noah stepped in "let's go eat" we all went back to the kitchen and took out seats. Madison was on her phone most of the time and my dad kept studying her , "so mr Ramirez what do you do for a living?" She asked. " I'm a businessman, is your phone recording dear?" He pointed at her phone that had the light on "oh I didn't even notice" she laughed nervously. Fuck I was dead .

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. I HOPE YOURE ENJOYING THE STORY AS MUCH AS IM ENJOYING WRITING IT ✿.。.:* ☆:**:.