𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Cierra Pov

I laid in bed rubbing my stomach smiling like a goof at the thought of the sex of the baby. I was thinking a babygirl but I would be happy regardless as long as he or she is healthy.

I pulled my shirt down as the room doors open, jeff walked in sweaty from practice "their starting to ask about why you haven't gone to practice" he called out as he walked towards the restroom to shower. "We should tell them" I called out. "No" he sighed closing the restroom doors.

Jeff had did a 360° in the last couple of days. When we first found out he was happy or at least he played the part. He told me it was gonna be okay and how he would do everything in his will to protect me and the baby. . But days later he didn't even wanna touch me or be in the same room as me. He slept here of course but he was more to himself now and didn't talk to me much anymore. I lied to Maia and told her it was negative but I'm sure she knows that was a lie since I haven't practiced much with them.

"You okay?" "Y-yeah just cramps" I lied as I whipped away my tear. "Mhm you do look bloated. . Try taking a warm bath sure that'll help" Selena said. I smiled nodding "I'll try that.. thanks" she closed the doors that Jeff had left opened. I got out of bed walking towards the restroom where Jeff was showering "why are you ignoring me?" My voice cracked as I spoke.

"I'm not" "mhm why don't you wanna tell them about the baby?" I felt another tear slip and I quickly whipped it. "I just don't cierra" he snapped shutting the water off, he wrapped the towel around his waist before walking past me. "Jeff wait" I grabbed his arm stopping him, "what is it that you want? What will make you happy?" I chocked as I held back my tears.

He didn't say a word, he got his arm out of my grip before walking out of the restroom. "You literally fucked me day and night . . You expected this not to happen?!" I cried. He ignored me as he got dressed, "you said you would be here for me! That day you were so happy Jeff what happened?!"

He didn't answer me for minutes straight. I slipped on my shoes grabbing my sweater putting it on before walking out of the bedroom slamming the doors "yikes" I heard Jason say as I walked towards stairs. "You okay?" Maia called from the couch. "No. . Who could give me a ride to the clinic?" I asked.

They all looked at me dumbfounded "clinic? Girl we are the clinic what do you want weed? Cocaine-" I stopped Madison from speaking as I put my hand up "a medical clinic" i chocked up a bit. Maia stood up walking towards me "Cierra wait what?" "Jeff he doesn't want the baby" i cried. Maia wrapped her arms around my small body as I cried.

The house went quiet all you could hear was my cries. The boys made their way past us walking up stairs and seconds later yelling was heard from up stairs. I looked up at Maia "is that what you really wanna do ? Or is it what he wants to do?" She asked. I shrugged looking down "at this moment I just wanna be with him but he won't even touch me" I cried.

I looked up at the stairs where jeff was with a bloody nose and Jason walked out with a busted lip. "Let's go" Jeff grabbed my arm "where?" "Clinic that's where you wanna go right?" He chuckled "you fucking prick it's not what she wants! She's doing it for you!" Maia yelled as she grabbed my arm.

Jeff's cleaned his blood with the back of his hand as he chuckled "zyan get your bitch out of my business. . Cierra let's go" "fuck you jeff unless you want your shit rocked again watch yourself"

I felt myself getting dizzy from how much I was crying, I walked towards the couch getting out of Jeff's grip and sat down. "She's
Hyperventilating" I heard Selena say, I closed my eyes trying to relax. Feeling the energy drain from my body as I catch my breath, "you should probably call the doctor to come check up on her" Selena says.

I nodded "it's okay... I'll be fine" I whispered. I got up losing my balance but quickly caught myself. I walked over towards Jeff who had a pale look on his face "let's go" i opened the front door walking out towards his car.

"Cierra are you sure you wanna do this...? I'll help you take care of the baby" maia cried from the front door but i ignored her as Jeff unlocked the car and I got in. He looked up the directions before driving off, both of us in silence.

"You stay here" I tell Jeff he nodded "I'm going in" "I would appreciate it if you stayed here. . This is something I just wanna get over with-" "Cierra I'm going in" he cut me off cleaning his nose before he got off. We both looked a mess but I didn't care.

"Hello welcome too mother hood clinic. . How could we help you today?" The lady at the front desk asked. "Check up for my wife" Jeff beat me to it. He placed his hand on my lower back. "First time mommy?" "Yeah" I whispered.

"Congratulations. . I know it could be a tough time for some but they are heaven sent. . . Can I just have you fill this form out? When your down please let me know" she smiled

I took a seat with Jeff and filled out the form, simple questions were asked such as last period , if I was regular or irregular , etc. I turned in the form and took a seat once again. Not many women were in here today thankfully. "Cierra?" The nurse called from the door. Jeff stood up with me and we both walked over.

"What brings you in today?" She asked "we wanna know how far along she is" Jeff said. She weighed me and took my blood pressure before putting us in a room. "If you could take your pants off and just stay in this gown"the nurse said. I nodded thanking her before she walked out.

Jeff sat down watching as I undressed my self and covered myself with the gown. I got on the table that was in the room and laid flat on my back as we waited. "How many months do you think you are?" Jeff asked. I shrugged "don't worry I could still abort if I'm less then four . . There's also adoption and-" "your not aborting Cierra"

The doctor came in soon after "hi first time mommy you excited?" She smiled. She set her stuff down pressing on my belly and I bit my lip at how uncomfortable it felt. "Just making sure organs are normal and nothing is hurting" she smiled.

She did the rest of the exams before turning on the ultrasound computer, "just warm gel on the tummy that is all" she said. I felt Jeff's presence near me, his ringers ran through my hair relaxing me as the doctor looked around. "This little dot here" she pointed at the screen "that's your little baby... by the looks of it your six weeks" she smiled.

I don't know what I just wrote oof hope y'all like it anyways 🤭✨