𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Cierra Pov
* a little smut just a little 🤫*

I pulled out a shirt from Jeff's luggage, and gave him my back as I took off my shirt and pulled his over. It fit me long since he was way taller than me, i quickly undid my jeans slipping them off. I turned around seeing Jeff laying with both hands behind his head as he laid there with his eyes closed. "You getting in bed or just gonna stand there?" I smiled and walked over "you look sexy in my shirt" Jeff smirked as I got in the bed making me blush.

"What was that all about?" I ask referring to dinner, Jeff rolled his eyes letting out a sigh "nothing" he mumbled as he closed his eyes. I could tell he didn't wanna talk about it, I leaned over kissing his cheek "whenever you wanna talk I'll be here" I whispered before turning around. Jeff's arms wrapped around my waist making the small hairs on my back rise as he pulled me towards him my ass against him, "thank you" he whispered in my ear his raspy voice giving me a fluttering sensation in my stomach. "For?" I asked "For choosing me no matter our differences" he whispered in my ear.

His fingers playing with the end of his shirt I had on giving me goosebumps, he pressed his lips against my neck making a moan escape between my lips. He smirked against my skin "you're so beautiful princess" he lead trails of kisses on my neck as I gave him more access. I felt myself getting wet as he licked over my weak spot giving it a kiss and lightly sucking on it, to embarrassed to moan I bit my lip as I enjoyed the feeling. I turned around to face him immediately grabbing his face and kissing him, he didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

Our tongues fought with each other, Jeff groaned as I ran my fingers through his hair tugging at the ends. He shifted me so that I was straddling his lap, our tongues still battling for dominance his of course wining. I could feel his growing bulge press into my hot core as I straddle him, "fuck you're so damn sexy" he moaned into the kiss. I thrusted my hips against him letting a small moan out as I look him in the eyes, his eyes dark and full of lust. I moaned feeling his hands grab my bare ass from underneath the shirt, "we need to stop or I don't know how much more I can control myself princess" he panted.

I gave him a kiss before getting off of him, "sorry-" "why you apologizing over something I wanted?" Jeff chuckled. I shrugged getting off of him part of me wanted to give myself up to him but the other half was afraid, afraid of him leaving once he got what he wanted. "I'll be back" I whispered embarrassed, making my way to the restroom to clean myself up before bed.

The whole night was quiet, Jeff was already sleeping by the time I came back from the restroom. I stayed up for a bit until I finally fell asleep thinking about how everything was going back home.

I walked out of the room wearing the same clothes from yesterday not having anything else to wear and I didn't wanna bother Maia for some so red crop top and jeans it was again. "Goodmorning sweetheart sit and have breakfast" Jeff's mother says, I smile thanking her grabbing a plate and serving myself breakfast. "Have you seen Jeff this morning?" I ask "no none of the boys are here actually wonder what trouble their getting themselves into" she sighed taking a sip of her coffee. It was just me and her in the kitchen but it didn't feel awkward I felt like I was enjoying breakfast with my mother.

"So tell me where you from sweetheart?" "I was born and raised in New York" I simply say as I eat. "Beautiful ... what were you doing before you tangled up with my son?" I looked at her taken back "I actually was going to school ... I'm sorry it's just you talk about the boys as if their evil" I laugh nervously "well they aren't evil I just hate what they do for a living" she sighed.

"Understandable I also hate what my family does for a living but I don't degrade them... Jeff's actually a really great man Kristina I've only been knowing him for about three months going on four and between me and you this man has me head over heels" I smiled like a idiot thinking about how fast I've caught feelings. She cleared her voice catching my attention, she pointed behind me "how much of that did you hear?" I mumbled my cheeks turning bright red, "mhm from evil up until you admitting your feelings to my mom" Jeff chuckled.

I hid my face in my hands feeling embarrassed, " just pretend you didn't hear that" "hear what? The part where you stand up for me or that part where you say I'm a great man" he teased. "Jeff leave her alone" his mom scoffed hitting his arm as she walked past him. "Fine fine fine finish breakfast gonna take you shopping" he smiled. Great I need new clothes

- HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🦃🍁✨-