𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

Cierra Pov
I nervously sat in the backseat my hands sweaty of what was to come partly because I was blindfolded , I trusted my brothers and dad to handle this the best way possible but I couldn't help to be nervous. The car came to a stop and I whipped my hands on my leggings, A pair of hands placed on top of mine Maia didn't come they left her behind she's attached to zyan and that scared me because if this meeting went well how would I see her again... I ran my thumb over the hand relaxing a bit "remember babygirl don't try anything" my stomach knotted knowing who's hands were on my lap, Jeff's of course. I reached up to untie the Bandana and looked around seeing a old run down wear-house, "let's go" Jason ordered. We got off and Jeff held me by my arm tight enough for me not to get away, as we got closer I could make out shadows of my brothers.

"Hand over the blue prints" Scott ordered, "I'm sorry but first I'm gonna need to check that my daughter isn't hurt" i looked up at Jeff and he let go of me allowing me to walk towards my father. "She might have a little bruises but we're just returning her how we got her" A small smirk was on Jeff's face , "how are you did they do anything to you?" "No dad I'm fine" a tear rolling down my cheek as I spoke I embraced him in a hug. "but listen to me Maia is still back there , she stayed behind I can't leave her" I say looking up at my father and brothers. "We can't let you go princess" "she's right dad , Maia could snitch us out if we leave her behind" Danny says while also keeping guard of our surrounding. Maia sell us out ? Doubt it . Maia fall in love and maybe sell us out ? Possible but I still wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt she did go behind my back after I told her the club was owned by my families enemies.. my father gave me a kiss on my forehead "take care sweetheart we miss you back home soon you'll be home and that I promise" he whispered. I turned around whipping the tear that rolled down my cheek, " Deals off" my dad yelled "I'll hand over the blue prints when you have both girls" "not gonna happen Maia is staying with me for good" zyan yelled stepping forward his gun in his hand. "You don't scare anyone around here kid, you heard the boss both girls or no blue prints" Danny laughed. Hell was set loose as soon as zyan fired his gun towards Danny, I quickly ran towards Jeff who was firing as well but I pulled him aside "call your brothers down, if my father or brothers get hurt you're not getting anything!" I yelled , he smirked "too late" he says as he moves me aside and continues shooting, he let out a groan as a bullet scrapes his side. Before I can react Noah's screams filled the wear house.  I felt my heart drop to my stomach as I ran towards him my face wet from the tears , but before I could make it a pair of hands picked me up and dragged me out "Noah!" I yelled and cried. I watched as they picked him up and carried him out through the back before they tossed me into the car, "BRO HES LOSING ALOT OF BLOOD!" Jason yelled as he started up the car and drove. I was still in complete shock my baby brother was just shot no one has ever shot him and this was all my fault If i would have just gone with them they would have handed over the prints.

I looked over seeing Jeff laying on the seat his left hand full of blood from holding onto his side, his right hand holding onto a black bag "still managed to get this" he coughed up. The boys laughed and cheered him on , i felt my inner nurse kick in and all though I didn't know much I knew some stuff from when I was younger and helped my mom clean up my brothers or father. I sat on the floor as he stretched out his legs and I put my hand over Jeff's and applied pressure, "can you drive any faster!?" I yelled at Scott. He laughed as pressed on the gas making me jolt forward, "fast enough princess?" "Not really but it'll have to do" Jeff kicked the driver seat making Scott laugh sorry "I'll back off she's yours"

~ 👉🏼👈🏼 sorry it's lame -