𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Cierra's Pov
I laid in bed looking at the ceiling thinking about my family, it was Saturday a week before Christmas and my emotions were everywhere. I missed my family but I knew it was to late now, this was my new ' family' I looked over towards the door as Jeff walked in. I went back to staring at the ceiling, "you okay?" Jeff asked "yeah" I say.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting near the end of the bed by my legs, "I miss home" I whispered closing my eyes feeling a tear roll down my face. "What can i do to make you feel better?" "Nothing" I whispered, after a couple minutes of silence Jeff stood up "if it makes you feel better your family is looking for you ... they were at my house they ruined everything which gives us the idea they are looking for two things" Jeff says, "but just know I'm not letting you go princess" he cooed cupping my face, he placed a kiss on my forehead before walking away.

I finally decided to get out of bed , i got dressed in something warm since it was snowing today. I walked towards the living room seeing Maia talking to Kristina, deciding to give them space I went to the kitchen seeing Jeff talking to Madison but the conversation was cut short once I entered , "sorry didn't mean to interrupt anything" I say walking past them. I grabbed myself a snack before walking out of the kitchen, "wrong timing" I heard Madison whisper. I decided to ignore her not having the energy to argue.

I sat on the couch listening in on the conversation between Kristina and Maia about zyan, after a while Kristina excused herself to go get ready for dinner with this Vance guy who was coming over. "You ladies wanna go with us?" Jeff asked his hands in his pocket, "noPe" I said popping the p. "Where you two going?" Maia asked "mom needs some stuff from the groceries story wanna go or not?" Maia nodded getting up, "you sure you don't wanna go Cierra?" Jeff asked "yeah positive take Madison" I smirked sarcastically,
Jeff rolled his eyes ignoring my comment as he walked out.

Kristina said dinner was at eight and it was currently six, I didn't feel in the mood to get dressed not only because it was cold but simply because I didn't have the energy. I turned my head seeing Jeff looking for some clothes in the dresser but went back to my own thoughts ignoring him. The thought of him and Madison running through my mind, what where they talking about? I thought he had cut her off ... the door flew open making me jump "fuck didn't see you Jeff" maia covered her eyes and Jeff was shirtless, "well if you knock next time maybe that'll help" Jeff said making me chuckle "well sorry I thought you were outback smoking with the boys" she mumbled walking over towards me.

"Come with me" she grabbed my hand pulling me out the door before I could say another word, she stopped once we got to the restroom, I looked at her taken back "what-" "bitch that man that's in the kitchen is looking for you!" She whispered, my eyes widened knowing who she was referring to "Hardin?" "I don't know his name! He just got here with his father and asked where was princess" I gasped covering my mouth "you better go get dressed in something cute now!" "Yeah no I think I'm set with Jeff- second thought your right" I say remembering about Jeff and Madison's little interaction earlier.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time making sure I looked decently put together, I wore a gray spaghetti strap knee length dress that had a slit on the side with some nude heels that made me a bit taller. My hair was curled and my makeup was very light but still made me feel good. I walked out of the bedroom making my way to the living room the room was filled with conversations and laughters.

"Holy fuck" Jeff spit out his whiskey that he had in his cup as I walked over towards the guest, "hi I'm cierra it's nice to meet you" I say sticking out my hand towards the older man I'm guessing is Vance, "the pleasure is all mine, you must be this princess Hardin has told me about?" Now I know where Hardin gets his accent from. "Yeah see this ain't happening" Jeff snapped walking over towards me, I looked at him taken back he looked sexy in his black tux.