𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Jeff's Pov

It's not that I didn't wanna tell everyone about cierra being pregnant. It's just I didn't want that stress on everyone while we're on edge here, yeah maybe I was giving cierra the cold shoulder but not because I don't care for her or because I didn't mean everything I told her it was the opposite of that actually.

I was being distant because I didn't want this to distract me. We had bigger issues to worry about and I didn't wanna let my guard down, I meant it when I said I was excited was I ready for a baby? No of course not but didn't change the fact that i wouldn't let her give up the baby over my actions. I loved her I really did I just had a hard time showing it.

"Are you listening?" Scott nudged me on my side getting my attention, I nodded lying. My thoughts weren't here I was thinking about cierra and how I wanted to get away from this all. "So we leave tonight me and you to make sure all the product is delivered Jason and zyan will stay behind along with Ryan and the others making sure everything is okay here" "your crazy if you think I'm risking going and leaving my- cierra" i huffed.

"Look your the only who got mad last time over the way we sorted everything out. . Your going" Scott patted my shoulder before leaving the office room. Jason and zyan fallowed behind him. Me and Jason weren't on talking terms still after the other day it was not his place to butt in my business.

" The poor fucking girl doesn't deserve to be treated like this she's had it rough with us already! A fucking baby right now isn't a great idea but fuck bro she's carrying a Wittek child your child!" 

"Worry about your own relationship! Butt out of mine if she wants to get rid of the damn baby let her! For god sakes get Selena pregnant! Oh wait she can't have kids" I chuckled.

I deserved that punch to the nose in all honestly I had stepped out of line. The office door opened and Madison walked in a smirk on her face, I rolled my eyes at her presence. "I've been asking cierra how she did it . . Trap you I mean I've been trying for so long" she chuckled. "Get out Madison I don't have time for your bull shit" I sighed crossing my arms across my chest. "Your no fun anymore" she walked over reaching for my stings on my sweater but I moved before she could touch me. "Don't act like you don't miss me" she whispered her hand grabbed onto my hand and I tugged away "stop! Fuck yo!" I hissed running my fingers through my hair before placing my hat back on.

Cierra's Pov

My eyes focused on the office door as Madison walked in, the rest of the men had walked out except Jeff. My thoughts ran wild wondering what she wanted with him, "steaks smell amazing" Ryan said as he entered the kitchen "thanks" I smiled my eyes still focused on the office.

I had decided to join Selena and Maia in the kitchen today, I needed a distraction this week had been really hectic. Steak, mashed potatoes and veggies was on the menú for tonight. I was cooking the steaks and the girls were getting the rest ready, "you okay?" "Y-yeah just thinking" I lied to Selena. She gave me a smile and a side hug "don't over think so much it's not healthy for the baby" she rubbed my stomach that wasn't much but looking a bit bloated. I smiled "stress isn't good . . Over thinking isn't good. . Lack of sleeping isn't good. ." She continued.

She was the first one to actually rub my stomach even though there was nothing there, no one not even maia had rubbed my belly. Before I could say thank you my head snapped towards the office door where Jeff was walking out, Madison didn't come out till a bit after with a smirk on her face. "I- can you watch the steaks I'll be back"

Was she really serious?  Her smirk said it all. She knows I'm pregnant and still plays stupid, I walked up the staircase making my way towards the room. Jeff was laying on the edge of the bed, his legs hanging off the bed and his cap was covering his face. "What was Madison doing in the office with you?" I blurted out.

I closed the doors behind me before walking over towards jeff who was now running his fingers through his hair and fixing his hat "she just - she's nothing to worry about" he sighed. But I couldn't help but to worry, after their past and how much she hated me i worry. "I promise it's nothing to worry about princess"

"You haven't called me that in what feels like forever" i chocked up, he flashed his perfectly pearly white teeth that I loved so much as he smiled. "Come here" he sat up and I walked over wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer into his chest. "You know I love you right?" I nodded "I love you too Jeff"

Although I still didn't know why he had given me the cold shoulder, my feelings were still there and I couldn't help it. "I'm sorry for everything. . I just didn't wanna get distracted by the real problem" he said.

I laid with Jeff next to me listening to what he had to say about why he acted the way he did and how sorry he was. "I- I have to go with Scott tonight I won't be home till maybe tomorrow afternoon" my eyebrows furrowed as he spoke. I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it, "I've already argued about it with him . . Jason and zyan will be here" I bit the inside on my cheek holding back what I wanted to say but not wanting to make things more difficult.

NARRATOR POV

"Yup they just arrived . . Looks like jeff and his brother can't make out which one" danny said into the walkie-talkie.

Jacob was on the other side of the wear house in his car waiting for his cue to press the red button that was in his hands.

Noah and Alex both sat outside of the Wittek house in their cars waiting for Danny and Jacob to let them know when the task was

"the alarm system is now unactivated"