jj maybank ; group

not based on OBX storyline (slightly though)

okay warning

alcohol use
blood
assault
fighting
guns

UNFINISHED

-

being a thornton was annoying and difficult. being toppers twin sister? even worse. everyone thought i was like my brother and i didn't even have friends. everyone hated me, i saw sarah once and awhile but we barely talked. i used to be friends with kiara carrera until she completely ditched me.

there was a kegger on the cut and i heard topper was going. he was obviously going to start something so i went down with my surfboard to pretend i was doing something.

i wore a navy blue bikini with denim shorts. i jumped in my car and drove off to the beach, my surfboard attached to the top. i parked and grabbed it off the top, going down to the beach.

i took off my shorts and put them in my bag with my towel and phone and i went down to the keg, surfboard under my arm. i saw john b and jj pouring, with kie close by.

"hey, want a drink?" john b offered.

"oh no thank you. i was just um, here to warn you."

they both raised an eyebrow.

"my brothers on his way with sarah cameron and the other two idiots. i'm just warning you they want trouble." i fiddled with my fingers.

"um what the hell is SHE doing here?" kie asked, slightly yelling.

"it's okay i was just here for a surf." i smiled sweetly.

"okay so what's with the bag?" kie rolled her eyes.

"well i was wondering if you guys could possibly watch it? it's got my phone and shit in there."

"yeah of course." john b grinned.

"thank you."

jj took the bag and i walked off into the water. i went out and waited for some waves. i saw rafe, kelce, topper and sarah on the beach with a bunch of tourons, kooks and pogues.

i caught some really nice waves and continued until i saw someone else come out. it was kiara, i saw everyone surround the water and were watching us. she took the smaller one and i took the bigger one in before paddling back out. i heard yelling and looked over at kie, i caught the next wave in and saw topper trying to drown john b. i took my surfboard off my ankle and hit topper in the side with it. he let go of john b and i kicked him over and over again. people were yelling but i wasn't paying attention. i felt someone grab me, noticing how far i was off the ground, it was rafe. i kicked until he dropped me and my brother had ran off with sarah. rafe and kelce ran off as well, most of the touron's had gone home. jj and pope stood there shocked.