rafe cameron ; glue

warning ; drug use, yelling, fighting, abuse
why do i always write sad rafe imagines 😭😭😭

rafe cameron. the most misunderstood person you'll ever meet. being kiara's sister and occasionally having out with the pogues you heard the worst things about cameron. but you
loved him, and he loved you. you had decided to go surprise him as today marked his one month free. i walked into the house to see rose and wheezie eating yogurt.

"he's upstairs." she smiled at me, i thanked her before i headed upstairs. i walked upstairs, seeing rafe crying on his bed.

"rafe? what's wrong?" i asked him, closing the door softly.

"y/n. i did something bad." he whispered.

my stomach dropped, "i hurt someone. bad."

"rafe... who was it?" i asked.

his breath hitched, "jj."

"rafe what did y-"

"look i didn't mean it i'm sorry!" he stood up, i backed into the door, looking at him in fear.

"please just tell me what you did rafe."

"shut up bitch!" he yelled, getting closer to me, i could smell drugs lingering on him. he raised his hand, going to hit me, i looked at him in fear, i knew this wasn't him.

"rafe stop you're scaring me!" i put my hands up in defence, when it hit me. blood shot to my cheek. i ran out his door and out the front door. i got in my car and sped off, i blasted music over the speakers. i was trying to ignore all the pain i felt inside of me now. i made my way to the chateau, i knew jj would be there.

"jj? jj?" i called wondering into the house. with no one in sight i walked out the door. i got back in my car and rested my head on the steering wheel. i let out a sigh and drove off.

i headed to the wreck, i may as well help out and find something useful to do with myself. once i arrived i cleaned my makeup before heading inside. i went behind the kitchen and helped with waiting.

"can you take that to your friends please." my dad handed me two plates of food. i smiled at him and went outside on the porch where they were sitting. they all gave me dirty looks when i walked out, including my own sister. i placed the food down and smiled at all of them.

"enjoy!" i went to walk off but john b spoke up.

"could you get your stupid boyfriend in line before he murders one of us? he's dug pope's head in, he almost choked jj to death, what's next?" he stood up, backing me into the wall just like rafe did.

"i- i." i tried to get out the words.

"spit it out princess!" he yelled.

"please- please stop." i was able to get out, i hit the pole.

"no! not until you explain yourself."

"john b stop!" jj tried to grab him.

i broke into tears, putting my hands up, waiting to get hit.

"john b snap out of it!" jj yelled again, pulling him away. i walked inside, i said goodbye to my dad and got into my car. i broke down completely. i checked my phone.

rafe 🤪🥰
where did you go?
princess come back i'm sorry
i'm sorry
i'm such an idiot
that wasn't the real me
y/n!!!
answer me
yn i swear to god
please
i'm sorry
hello
are you dead
yn
i'm sorry i didn't mean it
i didn't mean to choke jj
please yn you all i have
you're my glue.
you keep me sane, you keep
me together.

part two? don't forget to dm me a request :)