moles ; jj maybank [M]

"Calm down okay? You're scaring me

"Calm down okay? You're scaring me."

notes: based off that tiktok audio, kiara & sarah are bitches, sarah isn't a kook, very short.

warnings: sexual references, slut shaming

-

"God she's such a slut. I hate her so much. How's JJ even going out with her." Kiara mumbled, watching the two of you feed the ducks by the water.

"I know. Wish she'd just leave this whole group." Sarah whispered, rolling her eyes.

"She's a kook Sarah, what else would you expect?"

Your laugh echoed from the shore through the chateau at one of JJ's jokes.

"I have an idea," Sarah grinned at Kie, "what if we have a kegger tonight and we start a rumour that you slept with JJ."

-

"Y/N." Pope grabbed your forearm and pulled you away from the crowd, looking concerned.

"What's up Pope?" You asked, wondering why you were so far away from everyone.

"Look. I don't want to be the one telling you this." He looked around, not wanting to be the one to ruin your perfect 11 month relationship.

"Telling me what Pope?"

"I heard that JJ slept with Kiara." he admitted.

"Hah, very funny. You should be an actor." You laughed, walking back to the dance.

"I'm serious. Kie's bragging about his mole on his left hip and how he's never done it with you."

"What?" Your mouth dropped, you didn't actually believe him at first. JJ had promised to take it slow with you after you'd told him 11 months ago that you didn't want to do 'it' yet.

"I'm sorry Y/N/N." He said and you fell into his hug.

"Shh. It's ok. It's ok."

JJ noticed Pope hugging you and stroking your hair. Somehow, he hadn't found out about the rumour and was extremely confused.

"Princess what's wrong?" He asked, touching your lower back.

"No, JJ don't talk to me right now. I can't look at you." You wiped your eyes and ran off back to your house.

Rafe Cameron had followed you out, pissing JJ off, but he didn't want to go after you as it would most likely end badly.

-

The next day, you woke up alone. You opened your phone to see many many messages, texts and calls from various people.

You sighed, getting ready for the day. You heard a few taps on your window and slid the rest of your shirt on, going out.

JJ was sitting there, puffy and dark eyes. you helped him into your room.

"What the hell do you want."

"I didn't cheat on you."

"Really? Show me your left hip."

"What?"

"Show me JJ!"

"Calm down okay? You're scaring me."

"Show me the mole Kiara was bragging about! On your left hip."

"I don't have a mole on my left hip."

"Show me then." you sniffed.

He pulled down his shorts and showed his left hip, slightly pulling down his boxers.

"She was lying Y/N. I would never to that to you okay? I love you more than anything."
JJ said, pulling up his shorts.

"I love you too. I'm so sorry JJ, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I'm not upset."

-
-a/n-

sorry this is pretty cringe