jj maybank + john b routledge ; pick

i was hanging out at the chateau with kie when i heard a yell come from outside. the boys had all gone somewhere to do 'boy things' according to them.

"what was that?" i asked, perking my head up.

"the boys are probably back." kie rolled her eyes playfully, i laughed.

"john b just get over it man." i heard pope mutter.

"i can't! i'm in love with her and so is jj!"

"woahh i wonder who they're talking about." kie's eyes opened wide.

we ducted under the couch, eager to hear where this conversation was going to go.

"you know she doesn't like either of you right? seriously, you're best friends both of you. just stick to the rule. no pogue on pogue macking." i heard pope say again. jj stormed into the house, looking for something. i knew this wasn't good, i slid from under the couch.

"jj what's going on?" i asked, grabbing his shoulders, i noticed a cut on his lip and a bruise on his eye.

"nothing y/n! get out of my way!" he yelled, startling me and causing me to flinch, his eyes filled with regret immediately.

"i'm sorry. i'm sorry." he whispered. i smiled at him and asked him the question again.

"just john b being john b." he scoffed, causing john b to walk in.

"it's my fault now?!?" john b bellowed, i turned around immediately, kie got out from behind the couch.

"boys calm down. what girl are you fighting over?" she asked shushing them. the two of them went quiet. kie, pope and i exchanged looks.

"hello???" i clicked my fingers.

"jesus y/n just tell john b not to fight his best friend over some girl who doesn't like either of them!" pope huffed.

"stop blaming y/n for your boy problems! the three of you!" kie threw her hands in the air, grabbing me and swinging her arm around my neck.

"they're acting like children seriously." she whispers before we got on the hms pogue and sped off.

"god they can be so stupid sometimes." i laughed, kie laughing along.

"fuck boys." she giggled.

"period." i nodded before we parked the boat and ate some snacks from the mini fridge we had installed. we headed back after around four hours. the sun was slowly setting over the horizon. once we got back to the chateau the boys were throwing a kegger. kiara and i parked the boat and went inside to see a very intoxicated jj and john b.

"shit." i muttered.

"i'll take john b you take jj." kie instructed.

"hey girlllss!" john b grinned from the couch once we approached them.

"come on john b, let's get you all fixed up." kie held out a hand.

"nOooooO! we're fine!!!" jj yelled.

"i need to tell y/n something." john b blurted.

"john b come on man, we decided on meeee!" jj held his hand out.

"i'm in love with you y/n!" john b admitted just as the music went silent. all attention fell to us.

"okay you're obviously very intoxicated jb. let's just-"

people started laughing, "just leave all of you!" kie screamed, pushing them out the door. once everyone was gone, kie and i helped jj and john b.

"y/n?" jj asked while i was putting him into bed.

"yeah?" i smiled at him.

"do you love john b?"

"uhm- i need some time to think jj. you get some rest okay?"

"okay, goodnight."

"goodnight jj."

"i love you y/n." he whispered, barely audible, but i heard it.

-part two??? and who do you want to end up with:)))