jj maybank ; surf [pt2][M]

"JJ?"

"JJ?"

Warnings: Swearing, accident, head injury.

-

"Me and Sarah had a huge go at him." Kiara said, handing you a bowl of candy.

"Thanks guys," you sniffed, "but it was my choice, clearly he didn't love me."

"I think he does. He just doesn't know how to show it."

You shrugged, JJ had never really showed it.

"Let's just take our mind off things and watch the movies." Sarah said, turning in the TV.

-

5 Days Post-Breakup

"Y/N don't worry just even look at him okay."

"At least bitch face won't be there." Kiara joked.

You laughed, nodding along to Sarah's statement. You were wearing a clean, white bikini.

"Got your board?" John B asked, which you nodded and pulled off your t-shirt leaving you only in your bikini top and shorts.

"I just need to wax it." You said, taking it out into the shed. Where JJ was also waxing his board with Ellie, teaching the dumb Kook how to wax her board.

You scoffed, putting your board on the other desk, waxing yours.

"Yeah, that's how you do it!" JJ almost shouted, hugging her.

Ellie went all smiley like she usually does which pissed you off.

You quickly finished, not being able to stand there any longer. You sat in the front next to John B and you just talked to him. You followed Sarah's instruction of completely ignoring JJ and Ellie.

-

Surfing with the Pogues went like clicking your fingers, one minute it was morning and the next it was dark as night.

"Y/N, you coming in? It's late." Pope called as him, John B, Kie, Ellie and Sarah were going home.

"Nah, I think I'm going to stay out for a little longer."

"Alright, be safe okay?"

"Of course." You smiled, paddling back out.