jj maybank ; fighter

note: i made the pogues look really shitty in this chapter. sorry hahah i love all the pogues, and they probably wouldn't do this:)

i had spent the day cleaning my house, which i had all to myself. sure, i was only sixteen but my parents had left me only young and the dcs had given up on chasing after me. i was dusting the floors when i heard a knock on the door. i furrowed my eyebrows and opened the door. i opened it to see jj maybank, one of my old best friends. he had his classic red cap on and his backpack.

"hey jj what's-" i was engulfed in a hug.

"well hello to you too." i smiled, chuckling slighting.

"jj?" i pulled away, noticing the cuts and bruises on his face.

"shit jj who did this?!" my hand cupped his cheek.

"please help me y/n."

i was so shocked so i just let him inside, i told him to sit on the counter and i got the first aid kit. i cleaned his cuts with some peroxide. after i cleaned him up, i helped him off the counter and he practically collapsed into my arms. we stayed like that for awhile, until he spoke up.

"i'm sorry- i shouldn't of bothered you-" he started sobbing.

"jj shh it's okay. it's okay jj."

"i can't take him anymore." his breathing got heavier, causing him to sob more. i knew exactly what he was talking about, his dad. i stroked the back of his head, holding him tightly around his neck.

"and i keep fucking up, i'm pulling guns on people, i'm addicted to drugs, i'm getting into fights. i'm just some stupid mistake." he let go of my waist for a second before latching back on.

"jj you are not a mistake. you've touched so many peoples lives with your heart. who's saying these things jj?"

"no one y/n. it's just the stupid truth."

"i know you're lying jay. it's not some stupid truth, these people are awful. who are they?"

"th-the pogues."

"what!?" i almost yelled, i knew they were his friends, why would they say these things? this startled him, causing him to flinch away.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you." i kept a low tone.

-i'm gonna write a part two after i finish off some requests;)