jj maybank ; all [M]

Request: You get invited to a kook party, you come home really really drunk and jj gets mad

warnings: alcohol, drunkness, underage drinking

notes:non canon
-unfinished

-

"Wow, this is a nice house." You mumbled, looking at the large residence the party was being thrown at.

"Hey gorgeous girl, can I offer you a drink?" Some random touron said, handing you a red solo cup.

"Oh, thank you and sure." You smiled, taking the cup from his hands and taking a sip.

"I'm Jacob by the way." He grinned, shaking your hand.

"I'm Y/N, I haven't seen you around. Are you new?" You questioned, seeing if you could recognise him.

"Yeah, I'm just visiting."

"Oh, that's cool."

"How long have you lived here for?"

"My whole life."

"Oh sick, got any cool places to check out?"

"The lighthouse and the Hawks Nest, it's really beautiful up there."

"Well I'll take note." He winked.

You nodded awkwardly, not really sure how to respond. You pretty much drank the night away, also considering how bad this guy was at making a move. He was a dickhead really and only talked about himself, who was really boring even to talk to.

"Y/N!" Rafe yelled, making you turn your head to face him.

"Hey Rafe, how are you?" You said, stumbling a little when you went to hug him.

"I'm good, clearly your pissed." He laughed, stepping back.

"Only a little." You giggled.

"Where are the Pogues?"

"Oh they're not here, none of them wanted to come to a Kook Party."

"I mean it's kind of bad so fair enough."

You laughed, taking another sip of your drink,

"I really think you should stop drinking." Rafe said, trying to take the cup out of your hands.

"She's just having fun man, why don't you piss off?" Jacob scoffed, shoving Rafe.

Rafe just laughed, "Who are you?"

"I'm her boyfriend."

"Uh, we were just talking, you are not my boyfriend I barely know you and I already have a boyfriend!" You yelled stumbling over your words, gaining a crowd. You hadn't realised those people were recording, meaning you had exposed you and JJ's secret relationship.

"Who are you? Are you her boyfriend?" Jacob retaliated to Rafe.

"I'm her sister you dick. So back off or I will fight you."

"Rafe, relax." You said, standing in front of him. He calmed down and you two walked (and you stumbled) back to the drinks stand. You took about five shots of vodka to get your mind off the dickhead.

"Okay, let's get you back to the Pogues. You are not in a good state."

You hesitantly followed him into his car and Rafe drove you back to the Chateau.

He parked and got out of the car, helping you out and up to the Chateau door.

JJ opened the door and thanked Rafe before helping Y/N inside.

"Hey, by the way I think everyone knows you two have a thing now."

"What?"

"At the party some touron claimed to be her boyfriend and Y/N said she already had one."

"Oh, thanks Rafe. Have a good one."