kicked out ; jj maybank [M]

"Are you macking Y/N Greyan?"

Warnings: Mentions of abuse, Luke Maybank
-unfinished
-

"You look really pretty hun. You'll look stunning at Midsummers." The older lady said.

The long, silk, baby blue dress complimented every part of your body perfectly.

"Thank you, I'll take this one then." You smiled at her.

After changing back into your normal clothes, you zipped the dress back up into the bag and headed to the check out.

"So do you have a special someone you're bringing?" She asked as she scanned the dress.

"No, not yet at least." You pulled out your card, handing it to her.

She smiled, "I'm sure you'll have someone."

After a few more minutes of talking, she bagged your dress and you walked out of the store. You headed up the road and past the cafe near the police station.

Exiting the large building was JJ Maybank and an older man, you assumed was his father. You gave him a soft smile and wave before the yelling began.

"Now I got to find some money for that restitution boy! You're so fucking stupid!"

JJ looked at you, giving you the signal to leave.

You directed your eyes to the police station but he shook his head. You looked down and turned down the alleyway, taking the back way home.

"Y/N." Someone said and your eyes shot up.

Topper Thornton was standing in front of you.

"Topper?"

"Look I need you to tell me some things."

"Topper, please leave me alone."

"Why did JJ Maybank sink my boat?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"I don't even know JJ."

"Yeah no shit. But you know Sarah and she's friends with them now."

"She hasn't talked to me since she became friends with the Pogues."