rafe cameron ; boats

"You're so infatuated with yourself

"You're so infatuated with yourself."

request summary: y/n and rafe hate each other and are always bickering. everyone's sick of it so they put them on a toppers boat together and leave them there. then they have a moment & end up together

notes: kelce and topper aged up to 19 — y/n is 19 as well

requested by @Guineapig98
(hopefully it tagged you)

-unfinished

-

"God will you ever shut up! You're killing me." You groaned, propping yourself up on elbows.

"To be honest I hope I kill you Y/L/N."

"I'd rather be dead than be on this boat with you right now."

"God. Do either of you ever stop arguing!" Kelce complained, sitting in between the two.

"You're hurting my ears." Topper said, agreeing with Kelce.

"Then get him off the boat." You said and walked to the back of the boat.

You had gotten mid-way through your book when someone blocked your vision of the sun. You looked up, seeing Kelce.

"Thank god it was you." You stated, moving your sunglasses up to rest on the top of your head.

"We're here. Please can you just put with with Rafe?" He offered you his hand and you took it nonchalantly. Leaving your book on your seat.

You guys were all in international waters and were planning on spending the night on the Thornton's large boat.

You grabbed your own scuba gear your Dad had lended you and took off your clothes before adjusting it on your face. Leaving yourself only in a revealing white bikini, which got Rafe's attention.

"Do I have a bug on me Cameron?" You taunted, jumping into the water.

-

Last night you had gone out with Rafe, Topper and Kelce. It was going smoothly until Rafe made a comment about your appearance and it genuinely hurt you this time, so you just left. Topper and Kelce tried to get you to come back but you were not budging.

"Come on, Topper is waiting."

"I'm not coming if Rafe's going." You groaned, brushing your hair out. Kelce was banging on your bathroom door as you were refusing to come out even though you were ready.