drew starkey ; club

"Oh shit

"Oh shit."

notes: i added/made episode, which is 'Love and War' which is basically a Rafe episode of his past. Why he's so mentally unwell with his Dad and also including the multiple hookups/past friendship he had with Antonia, which is Y/N's character.

Warnings: Sex reference

-unfinished
-

Secret relationships were hell. Especially when you're hiding it from everyone, besides Madelyn. Who had been able to keep the secret from everyone, including Chase. With even your closest friends in the world and a whole fan base.

"Are you ready Y/N?" Madelyn asked, you nodded a quick yes before taking off the small necklace Drew had given you. It had his initial on it, which he'd gotten you during Season 1's Release. You ended the FaceTime, clicking onto instagram joining Chase's live.

Lately, Chase had been speculating about yours and Drew's 'friendship' due to the heavy amount of tension between the two of you. So he'd created a plan that on the planned live he'd answer some 'questions' about where you were all staying at the moment. He knew you were at your apartment in NYC but Drew never stated his location directly.

"Okay, Y/N and Drew are joining." Chase said and the chat went wild.

You loaded on, your face popping up on the screen.

"Hi guys!" You grinned and waved at the camera, reading the chat.

Drew joined a few seconds later that made you smile a little more, seeing his face pop up next to yours.

"We're going to answer questions, so ask them!" Chase smirked.

"What was your favourite episode of this season to film?" Drew asked.

"Probably The Heist, when we're driving through the cornfields." Madelyn said.

"I like Homecoming because they're all so happy." Chase smiled.

"My favourite one to film was definitely Love and War." You said.

"Same." Drew smirked slightly, making Madelyn giggle.

The chat went crazy, commenting a bunch of stuff about the sex scene in the episode.

You laughed more at the fans crazy speculations while everyone else answered questions.