rudy pankow/chase stokes ; cheater

summary of request: y/n and rudy are dating, chase is really close with rudy so y/n sees chase a lot and is friends with him. she starts thinking he's super nice and cute. she falls in love with chase behind rudy's back and talks with chase. later shes asleep at rudy's house and her phone lights up. he looks at it and its a text from chase.

note: i know none of the actors, especially chase would never do cheat or do this!! this is all made up and not meant to spread drama or hate.

requested by: notshorty

warnings: cheating, mentions of sex, nudes.

y/n and rudy had been dating for around seven months, and they were inseparable. rudy always liked to introduce y/n to everyone, including his best friend chase stokes. which behind his back had been slowly falling in love with y/n. right now rudy was shooting a scene with the rest of the cast and chase was planning on confessing his feelings to y/n. she lay on rudy's couch, while chase stood against a wall.

"y/n.. can i tell you something?" chase fumbled with his rings.

"sure chase anything."

"i think i'm in love with you." he admitted, her e/c eyes lit up and a smile grew across her face.

"i've been waiting for you to say that." she got up from the couch and kissed chase.

"what about rudy?" he asked, concerned for his 'best friend.'

"he's probably macking someone else anyways." she sighed and reconnected their lips. they heard talking come from outside and jumped apart, y/n put her index finger to her lips and hushed him. she scrolled through her instagram, and didn't even feel slightly bad.

"hey baby!" rudy yelled, coming into his trailer. he engulfed her in a hug and kissed her, where chase's lips had been two minutes ago.

—— a few months later

filming had finished, but the cast still stayed close. rudy and y/n were still inseparable, but y/n was faking the love she gave to him. she loved chase so much more and she constantly 'went out with friends' to go see chase and usually fuck him. she had gotten home late one night and showered, she left her phone on the counter and got into bed. she said goodnight to rudy and went to sleep.

it was later and y/n been fast asleep for ages, she lay next to rudy on their shared bed in their apartment. when her phone went off on the kitchen counter. rudy was still up so he checked it.

chase 💛: i really enjoyed today ;);) can't believe rudy hasn't found out yet HAHAHAHAH kissed my love. don't forget to hide the hickeys 😳🥵😫

(note: that text was so gross i hate it🤢🤢)

"what?" rudy choked out, unlocking her phone. he felt selfish but looked through all of their exchanged nudes and kinky text messages. rudy ran to their bedroom, tears now spilling from his eyes, he packed his stuff and wrote a note.

to y/n,
i'm sorry i couldn't give you what you need. i'm sorry i couldn't please you like chase does. yes i found out. i'm not mad. well i am, but it's not your fault. it's mine. i still love you, rudy

and with that rudy placed it on the table and left.

i felt awful writing this chapter . again i know none of the obx cast would do this, this is all fake.