rudy pankow ; scenes

6 months ago:

"hello?" i yawed through the phone.

"hello, is this miss y/l/n?"

"yes, speaking."

"hi i'm lilah pate and i'd like to inform you that you got the part of louie hemmington for season two of outer banks."

"no fucking way!" i squealed, fan girling super hard.

"yes fucking way!! we have organised a flight for you to the nc in a day. i'll send you the flight information and we'll see you shortly!"

"oh my god thank you." i smiled brighter then one million stars.

-back to present

i was wondering around set, waiting for my scene. to be honest i was pretty nervous, it was a very violent and difficult scene with rudy. obviously we had choreographed it and practiced but today was the day of the main shot. basically, jj and louie had to have this big fight. mostly verbal but there was one physical scene where jj went to slap her but saw the pain in her eyes and broke down. it was such an emotional scene and i was so happy to be able to portray it.

"there you are, you're on in two." lilah smiled, hugging me. she brought me to the set and cameras started rolling.

"jj? jj!" i yelled walking into the chateau, the door slammed behind me from the strong wind.

"lou- lou- why were you with rafe?" rudy stumbled out of his room, a fake whiskey glass in hand.

"jay-"

"answer the fucking question!" he yelled.

i felt all the casts' eyes on us.

"yes i was with rafe but i can-"

"i don't want to hear it!" rudy yelled, slowly backing me into the wall.

"why were you with him hm? a hook up?!"

"jj- please- can we talk about this when you're not intoxicated?" i swallowed, when rudy raised his hand. i covered my face and rudy put his hand down.

"are you scared of me lou?" he hitched his breath and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"only when you're not you jj. when you're intoxicated and angry-"

"i'm sorry- i rea-john b was right. i am turning into my fath-" rudy started the waterworks and fell into my chest, hugging me around my waist. i rested my chin on the top his shoulder.

"jayj i never want to hear those words ever again. you are not your dad. you're a loving, handsome, caring, overprotective best friend and i wouldn't trade you for the world."

"i love you lou." he whispered.

"i love you more jj."

we pulled away from the hug and kissed, obviously there was no feelings behind it. jj picked lou up, lips still connected and pushed her into a wall.

"AND CUT!" josh yelled.

rudy and i pulled away, doing our little handshake.

"well done rudeth."

"well done n/n (nickname)."

"okay, you two go eat dinner. you have a two hour break." jonas smiled at us. rudy swung an arm around my shoulder and we walked backstage.

"i got dinosaur nuggets in my trailer." i winked at rudy and ran to my trailer. rudy chased after me and caught up, grabbing me by the waist. he walked me to my trailer me kicking like a little child.

"let me go you son of a-"

"only for a kiss."

"what?" i was slightly taken back by his request.

"only for a kiss i said." rudy smirked.

i kissed him on the cheek and he let me down. i ran off to the trailer. rudy and i made the chicken nuggets and ate them before we fell asleep on the couch together.

"drew! come look at this!" i heard someone whisper.

"someone take a photo!" i heard another person whisper and then a flash.

the next morning i woke up laying on rudy's chest. i got up and made myself some cereal before checking my phone.

two mentions on drewstarky and austinnorth55's instagram story.

i clicked drew's to see a photo of rudy and i sleeping on the couch, cuddling.

after a dramatic scene they always end up sleeping @rudeth @yn_

and then i clicked on austin's to see the same photo but a different caption.

@yn_ took my cuddle buddy. @rudeth how could you do this to me 😭 @drewstarky this is your chance ;)

i laughed, looking through my feed, most were now rudy and i ship edits. i laughed, liking a few before taking a selfie with sleeping rudy in the background.

sorry not sorry @austinnorth55

i turned off my phone and headed to set. i got ready with the girls and mads took a selfie of us.

with my wives @madelyn_cline & @yn_ 🥰

— part two??