knight ; rafe cameron [M]

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry."

notes: i LOVE drew starkey. if you guys haven't seen mine 9 already, i 100% recommend it. one of my favourite movies and drew is such an amazing actor in it.

ps: more of a friendship than relationship, but has some cute moments.

warnings: family hatred

not canon camerons/rafe

-

The Knightern and Cameron families were closer than anything, they were liked knitted together on a blanket of business.

Rafe Cameron, oldest child of Ward was 'The Business Boy' pushed to follow in his footsteps.

Y/N Knightern, the oldest child of David Knightern was the 'accidental girl' after the babies reports had said the child was male.

The two oldest, Y/N and Rafe grew up together. They were inseparable. With only a year separating them in age, they even graduated together. The two told each other everything, usually things that would be frowned upon by their parents. Rafe and Y/N also had another thing to relate to each other — they were both the disappointments. David had wanted a boy so badly to lead the business and Ward wanted a girl, which he had three years later.

-

"Are you attending the Country Club thing tonight?" Rafe asked, looking over to you.

"Yeah. Dad's making me go."

"Huh, I'm surprised Josh isn't going." He chuckled, knowing the two of you could laugh at your favourites younger siblings.

"Oh he is, he even gets to make a special speech about Knightern's new surprise."

"And who came up with that one?"

"Me, but of course Josh has to announce it and take credit." You sighed, checking the time, knowing your step mother would yell at you if you weren't back soon. She was desperate to have that idea published.

Rafe laughed, grabbing your hand and giving it a soft squeeze.

"At least you have me." He winked.

"Yeah, I've always got you," you smiled "walk me home?"

"Of course." He smiled back, grabbing his tuxedo out of his closet.