drew starkey ; sure [M]

"I'm so sorry

"I'm so sorry."

Warnings: Jealousy

Notes: Using Elaine as the girl who's extra touchy, no covid

-

You'd picked up Elaine's behaviour towards Drew recently. She'd changed, getting more touchier and 'lovey-dovey' with him — even though she knew you were with him.

Drew had no idea, he was completely oblivious to her actions. He didn't pick up on the extra few touches to his body or her flirty actions towards him, but you did.

Elaine had organised a huge party for the whole cast of Season Two release. It was thrown at a party house Elaine had specifically rented for this party, Drew had made you his plus-one as you didn't get an invite.

You hadn't met Drew through being an actor or through Outer Banks, you'd met him through his sister Brooke. About two years ago you'd followed each other on Instagram after you organised a photoshoot with his sister and you properly met on the day of the shoot. You even got a few snaps with just him and you and two of you had connected immediately. You started dating a few months later and that lead you to now.

"Y/N are you almost ready?" Drew asked, walking into your shared bedroom.

You nodded, slipping on your shorts and grabbing one of his sweatshirts from the closet.

-

"Welcome to the party guys!" Elaine squealed, opening the door wider so the two of you could go inside. She gave Drew a hug and a kiss on the cheek and an awkward wave to you.

You smiled, pressing your lips together.

"I'm going to go find Carlacia." You whispered to him over the music, he nodded and watched you disappear through the crowd.

"Carlacia!" You shouted, running up to hug her.

"Y/N!" She yelled back, embracing you.

"I missed you girl!" She exclaimed, pulling away from the hug.

"I missed you more! How are you!"

-

You and Carlacia got deep into conversation until Elaine interrupted you.

"We're all playing Just Dance, do you guys want to join?"

"Sure." You got up, following Elaine.

"So the partners for the first round are Elaine and Drew versus Madelyn and Chase!" Lilah announced smirking slightly.

You took a seat next to Carlacia, death-staring Elaine — she noticed of course and so did Drew.

"You alright girl?" Carlacia asked and you shook your head. You both went inside, leaving the dance floor and you entered one of the many bathrooms.

"Why aren't you dancing with him? He's your man!"

You shrugged, trying not to cry.

"Y/N, are you in here?" Someone said, knocking on the door.

"That sounds like him, I'll be going," Carlacia winked, "message me if I need to kill someone."

You smiled at her and she left, leaving Drew standing at the door.

"I am so sorry Y/N." He said, giving you a huge hug.

"It's okay Drew, it's not like you knew."

"No I promise I didn't and it's not okay. I am so sorry, I love you so much Y/N."

You smiled into his neck, "I love you too."

"Want to go to the couples dance off with me?" He grinned.

You nodded, following him downstairs. You gave Elaine a death stare before looking back at Drew.

You guys ended up winning against Maddie and Mariah and Chase and Madelyn. You all laughed and took team photos before Elaine brought out the dinner, taking over the sweet moment.

You guys all ate before partying a little more as the night got colder. You put on Drew sweatshirt over your now dry-ish bikini with your denim shorts. At around 12, everyone started to head home and into bed. On the drive home, you looked through the photos from the night.

You posted one of you and Drew to your instagram, captioning it with a white love heart.

-