rudy pankow ; live

"rudy i'm homeee." i put away the groceries and walked into our shared bedroom, he was on a live. rudy and i had been dating for about a year now but decided to keep our relationship private. it was for the better and we both liked it that way. though due to covid it was difficult as we were together 24/7. i smiled at him and went into the living room, i logged onto my phone and joined his live. i read through some of the comments.

who was that???

does rudy have a girlfriend??

omg that girl is sooo lucky

we lost him girls 😭😭😭

aww look how happy he looks with her

his face omg it lit up🥺🥺🥺

i shipppp

i hope they're happy:)

guys stop talking about the relationship they obviously want to keep it private

i smiled at true comments, i walked into our room.

"give me a sec guys." he grinned at the camera, following me out the door.

"what's up baby?" he asked, kissing me.

"look at all these comments. i think they know." i showed rudy my phone, he looked through the live stream comments.

"do you want to? it's all up to you baby i'm happy as long as i'm with you." he lay his chin on the top of my head.

"i would love to rudy." i kissed him again before he walked back in.

"so i actually need to tell you guys something.." rudy smiled brighter than one million stars.

"i'd like you all to meet my girlfriend, y/n y/l/n!"

"hii." i did a little wave and sat down in front of rudy, in between his legs. he was sitting on our bed and he was sitting on the floor. he played with my hair.

"now please be nice to y/n."

i was looking through the comments and there were all positive, then i got a text from chase.

jombie 🥶
you're smiling like an idiot y/n

"oh shut up chase." i laughed, kind of forgetting i was on live in front of thousands of people.

"sorry i took your man stokes." i smirked, causing rudy to laugh.

rudy slid next to me and rearranged the camera, i lay my head on his shoulder why he talked about everything and anything to his fans. i admired him through the reflection on the live. rudy then ended the live and we both stood up.

"you know how much i love you?" rudy flashed a smile.

"i love you more." i kissed him again and we went to sleep.

a//n: hope you enjoyed! send in requests :)