too many ; jj maybank

i just wanted to thank everyone for the love i'm getting. it really means a lot&even with me taking awhile to write&publish chapters, you guys stick with me! thank you so much<3!!!

this is a kookreader x jj 😋

kooks🎂

sarah🏦
party at the boneyard tonight whos going

you
me !!! see you there bae💝

rafe💉
i'll go

topper🕶
see you all there

kelce🥣
see if my mum will let me off jobs tonight. hopefully tho🙃

-

you opened your wardrobe, looking through your possible outfits for tonight. you had a brown crop-top with a sun on it and white shorts, a bikini top that passed pretty much as a shirt/crop top thing and floral pants. considering it was a pogue party, you went with the brown sun crop top and high waisted white shorts.

you placed it on your bed and went into the bathroom to shower. after showering, you styled your hair and put on your outfit.

you decided to ride your bike down to relax a little.

you headed out, peddling down to the boneyard. the cool summer breeze blew against your skin, you were practically glowing in the sunlight.

after the long-ish ride to the cut, you got to the boneyard and tied your bike to the racks. you took off your sandals, looping a tie so they were stuck on too and headed down to the beach.

it had looked like no other kooks had arrived yet. just a lot of tourons and pogues. you headed to the keg, guarded by the famous pogues, john b and jj.

"hi, one beer please." you smiled

john b poured it and you thanked them before walking over to the designated dance area.

-

"kiaras coming tonight, make your move dude." jj nudged john b.

"no dude, she's not into me. plus, no pogue on pogue macking."

"who gives a shit about that rule, plus, she's all over you. like the be careful stuff and shit."

"she's just being nice jj. plus she's totally into you."

"no she's not, it's totally a 'make a move hint'. i'm an expert in this shit."

"totally, now shut up, there's a kook coming."

"who?" jj looked up to see you standing in front of them.

"hi, one beer please." you smiled, catching jj's attention.

john b poured it and handed the red cup to you.

"thank you, have a good night."

you then disappeared from their sight, going over to the dance area.