wounds ; rafe cameorn [M]

"I'll go clean for you, I promise

"I'll go clean for you, I promise."

warnings: insults, drug use

notes: rafe cameron is aged down to 17

-

"Come on Y/N let's go dance!" Kiara shouted over the music, pulling you away from JJ and John B.

'Mr Brightside' blared over the speakers of the Vanderbile house hold. Chad's parents, the Vamderbile's were out of town for the week and he decided to kick off for summer to start with a huge party on Figure 8. Every teenager on the island was invited, even the tourons. So far, everything had been going great.

John B stole your dance buddy after a few songs and started dancing with Kiara. JJ luckily came over and joined you to dance. The two of you laughed and spun each other around as you danced amongst the other sweaty teenagers. Little did you know, a certain pair of eyes kept on you majority of the time.

-

"I'm going to get a drink! Do you want one?" You yelled over the music.

JJ shook his head and you walked off to the drinks stand.

After pouring your drink, you went outside to quickly take a breath of air. You went back inside after a few minutes and found a touron flirting with JJ. He seemed pretty interested in her so you walked off to find someone to talk to.

"Hey Pogue!" Rafe yelled.

You rolled your eyes and walked the other way. He grabbed your shoulder and turned you to face him.

"What the hell do you want Cameron?" You crossed your arms over your chest, looking unamused.

"Do you want some?" Rafe asked, pulling a small bag out of his pocket. The bag was filled with coke.

You knew he'd probably gotten in somewhere from the cut. Probably got them from barry, who was also your fathers dealer.

"Are you psycho Rafe? That's going to kill you. No way am i doing that shit."

"Just asking pogue. Have a good night."

you walked back to the dance floor.

-

Wiping down tables for rich kooks was not the best job in town but it got you paid a decent amount.