jj maybank ; style

request: can you do one with jj based on an old taylor swift song?

based on love story/you belong with me(:
——

"hey sarah!" i smiled and hugged her, "you look stunning!!" i complimented her white dress.

"so do you!!!"

"evening sarah, you look amazing." topper smirked, "thanks topper." she flashed a fake smile.

"can i steal y/n for a second?" he asked.

"sure." i rolled my eyes, i told my brother not to talk to me tonight and he does. he took me out to the balcony.

"look can you do something for me?"

"depends, what is it?"

"look i need you to see if sarah likes that pogue boy."

"who?"

"john b."

"i guess i'll do it? no promises though."

he scoffed and walked off, i breathed in the summer air, admiring all the lights and the beautiful ball gowns. i had lied to my brother, i wouldn't tell him anything. i was snapped out of my thoughts by the music starting, causing me to look up. that's when i saw jj maybank make his way through the crowd. i furrowed my brows in confusion. every teenage girl had a crush on him at this party, even me i had to admit. i had always wanted to be a pogue but they all hated my brother and my parents hated them. plus kiara hated my guts that extra bit because of sarah.

"y/n you're staring." i heard someone whisper, i jumped, noticing sarah. we both laughed causing everyone to look at us.

"so you and john b hmm?" i nudged her.

"please don't be mad or tell topper." she sighed.

"why would i be mad? why would i tell? i hate my brothers guts." i chuckled. she gave me a small smile before jj approached us.

"sarah, here's a note from vlad." he handed her a note, my eyes connected to the floor.

"see ya y/n, i got stuff to do." i waved her goodbye, leaving jj and i alone.

"so they're macking?" he asked, standing next to me.

"probably." i grinned.

"ooooh!" he teased.

"aren't you macking kiara?"

"nope, already tried that door. it is well and truely locked." i could feel him looking at me. i looked back, noticing all the bruises on his face.

"did my brother do that?" i blurted.

"do what?" we made eye contact.

"the bruises and cuts jj. what the hell! i'm going to kill him. i told him to stay away from yous." i almost yelled, storming off.

i was going to find topper. i found him behind the bathrooms with kelce and rafe.

"great the whole fucking death squad." i rolled my eyes and muttered.