jj maybank ; remembering [S][M]

Request summary: Can you please do the scene at the end of season two but Y/N is Kie and Y/N gets hit instead of JJ

Season two spoilers

Warnings: fighting, close to death

-

"Clear." JJ whispered and you walked to the back end of the boat.

"I don't see him." JJ said, looking over the side of the boat.

The captain who was previously tied up came down the stairs, holding a machete.

"JJ!" You stated, making him turn around.

"Of course, there's more of you. Get down on your knees."

"Yeah that's not gonna happen."

The captain swung and JJ ducked, getting the Captain pinned on the wall.

You slammed a metal opening into his head a few times while JJ punched him.

"Y/N! Where's John B?"

You looked over the side of the boat, calling out his name.

The captain and JJ continued to fight until he threw JJ into the wall. He was definitely concussed, you were still looking for JB in the water below.

"Y/N!" JJ yelled and you turned around.

The blunt end of the machete hitting you in the temple. You went flying off the side of the boat and into darkness.

"Y/N!" JJ yelled, kicking the captain with all his might. He climbed the railing and jumped off the side of the boat. He pulled your lifeless body into his arms.

"No, no, Y/N don't give up on me."

"John B! Sarah! Kie! Pope! Help!" He shouted over and over again, trying his best to keep your head out of water.

"Y/N please wake up. Come on."

"John B! Help!" He yelled with all his might, kicking as hard as he could to stay afloat.

"Please Y/N please, I love you so much."

"JJ!" John B yelled, tugging on the boat to get to your body in the water.

They pulled you on board first before pulling JJ.

"Go John B go!" Pope instructed.

"Y/N come on wake up please." JJ shook you roughly.

You coughed slightly, water spilling out of your mouth. You opened your eyes and JJ pulled you into a hug immediately.

"Oh thank god you're not dead."

"What happened?" You said, making everyone laugh.

JJ kept his eyes on you the whole time, making sure you were okay.

"You scared the shit out of me."

You smiled at him.

"Y/N and JJ it's probably best for you two to get some rest." Pope said, watching the two lovers close their eyes resting on each other.

"I love you." You whispered to JJ.

"I love you more."

-

a/n

little sweet request:)