rudy pankow ; bake off

c/n=character name

jd, rudy and i were on live off my instagram account baking cupcakes and decided to see you could decorate the best one. we all set up our counters before it started. i was in the middle of the two boys getting centre camera so i could read the comments.

"3, 2, 1.. go!" madelyn yelled from behind the camera, chase was standing next to her, holding her by the waist. they were dating but hadn't made it public yet. i wiggled my eyebrows at her before grabbing the blue frosting from rudy. i was making the hms pogue with the sea and sun together. jd was talking away while i focused. mads came and stood next to me, reading some questions about obx.

"are you guys quarantining together?" madison read out.

"yes we are, you know, for the release and stuff." she grinned.

"plus rudy and y/n like watching the scenes together." jd grinned. i kept my focus on the cupcake, trying to make the boat.

"has anyone hooked up yet." mads laughed.

"not that we know of." i wiggled my eyebrows.

we all finished our cupcakes, answering the last few questions. we all stepped away and madelyn, chase and mads agreed on the winner.

"and the winning cupcake goes to... drumroll pleasee." madelyn yelled, we all patted the desks.

"y/n!!!!" she cheered. i felt someone pick me up by the waist, realising it was rudy.

"put me downnnn!!" i squealed, rudy got my cupcake and squished it into my face. the rest of the cast were just laughing their asses off. he then took the icing off my face with his tongue.

"you're acting like a dog rudy." i started laughing my ass off as well. he put me down and i pushed him jokingly.

we moved to phone and we all sat down on the couch and started answering questions. i sat next to madelyn and madison. the boys were in front of us, reading the questions.

"y/n here's one for you," drew pointed, "what's your favourite thing about being able to kiss the hottest man alive drew starkey and call him your boyfriend in the show at every shoot?" i burst out laughing at his narcissism.

"well to be honest, the first time i kissed drew, in 1x01, i thought he was like the worst kisser ever." drew flipped me off causing me to laugh, "i think c/n is like rafe's sane, like she shows him the love that no one has ever showed him. but i think drew is an amazing actor and i wouldn't want to be working with anyone else, but i gotta admit sometimes it's a bit weird because he's like an older brother to me." i smiled at the camera.

"you got next comment." maddie smiled at me.

"okay, rudy, what do you think jj thinks of yn from rudyswife98." i read off the screen, chuckling at the username.

while looking at the comments, i noticed some had picked. up on the way rudy was looking at me, when i was talking about drew. i hadn't even noticed to be honest.

"omg the way rudy was getting jealous"

"get me a boyfriend who looks at me like rudy looks at y/n."

"rudy is sooo jealous ahahahah."

"y/n and rudy are endgame."

"wait why does rudy look so mad omggggg."

"aww y/n looks so proud and then rudy's over here fuming."

"drew just got brother-zoned HAHAHAHHA."

"awww rudy and y/n❤️🥺"

"we lost rudy😭😭😭"

i took my attention back to him.

"i think jj wishes he had someone like that, like he's slightly jealous of rafe, because he wants someone like that to be his aura, the one who shows him love like c/n shows rafe." he nodded.

i smiled at him and he smiled back. he asked maddie a question and it went on and on. we ended the live after a while and i put it on my instagram story. we all went to different places of the apartment, i went to the couch and watched some tv with drew. i scrolled my phone with my feet on his lap. i saw a ship edit of chase and i, and almost fell off the couch from laughing. i fell and hit my head really hard, causing everyone to come to the living room.

"jesus y/n what's wrong?" chase asked, recording me rolling around on the floor.

"what the fuckkk?" madelyn started laughing too.

"whyyy." i laughed out of breath.

"has she drunk something?" maddie asked.

"okay y/n is high." jd laughed as well.

i pointed at my phone, chase stopped recording and picked it up.

"ewwwwww!" he shouted and i just continued laughing, they pasted it around all bursting into laughter one by one.

after the laughter, i went to the kitchen sink and got a drink. the rest of them were in the living room. i heard a bang come from one of the rooms, i put my glass down and followed the noise. i heard muttering, i opened the door and saw rudy pacing around the room. i walked inside and closed the door, rudy then noticed i was inside.

"rudy what's wrong?" i asked.

"can i tell you something?" he sat down on the bed, i locked the door before sitting next to him.

"so-so i like this girl and, i'm 99% sure she likes someone else and sometimes i get jealous and i feel awful because i just want her to be happy but i also want her to be with me." he choked out, i was slightly heartbroken because i'd always had a bit of a crush on rudy.

"i get it rudy. but can you please tell me who it is?" i lay my head on his shoulder, rubbing his back soothingly.

"you promise not to tell anyone?"

"i promise."

"i-its you."

i was so shocked so i kissed him. he kissed back, it lasted until someone knocked on the door.

"rudy? y/n? you in there?" chase's voice stood out, we pulled away and i wiped the lipstick off his lip.

"we have an interview guys so if you could stop fucking and come out." he said again.

i opened the door, "we weren't fucking idiot." i rolled my eyes and went out onto the zoom call, smiling like an idiot.

-part two and don't forget to send a request:)