jj maybank ; trouble

hey! so there's a guy in my english class who looks like jj, but with black hair. they have the exact same face, anyways so i wanted to write a jj imagine! sorry this is random!(:

warning: almost sexual harassment, fights

kiara carrera
hey there's a party at the boneyard tonight!i haven't seen you in sooo long, i hope to see you there.

you
sure!!! see you there, can you pick me up?

kiara carrera
of course!! see you at 6:05

you got ready in your favourite bikini before changing into high waisted shorts and just stayed in your bikini top.

it was already six o'clock by the time you had brushed your eyebrows and curled your eyelashes, you grabbed some lip balm and your phone before heading out the door.

you lived on the cut because of your brothers hospital bills, he had a face deformity and had a lot of surgeries. your parents didn't care about you, which was fine. you picked up as much shifts at the wreck as you could, unfortunately, because there were so many people in the same boat people would rather be served an experienced thirty year old person then a less experienced, sixteen year old girl.

you waited outside until the brown combi pulled up in front of you, you got in and said hey to everyone, except for jj. even though you two barely talked, you still couldn't help to think he was slightly attractive, like, only a tiny bit.

"i haven't seen you in forever!" kie exclaimed, hugging you, you hugged back.

"since the kook academy!" you laughed, sitting down, john b and jj sat in the front, pope was apparently 'studying'.

"how are you living in a house like that and go to the kook academy." jj turned around, facing you.

"i don't anymore, i had a scholarship." you rolled your eyes.

"what happened to it?" he retorted.

you and jj didn't hate each other, but you never got along exactly. you never knew why, you got on with the rest of the pogues.

"jj stop. you said you wouldn't do this man." john b nudged him.

luckily, before it got any more awkward john b stopped the car. you and kiara grabbed the red cups, heading down to the beach. you saw some people already on the beach, kie must of posted something on instagram or something. jj shoved pasted you, hitting your shoulder with his bicep.

"hey asshole! i'm not invisible." you yelled, he kept walking with the keg.

"just ignore him y/n."

as it got later kie had gone to pick up a cute touron. you were just sitting by the sea, on a log that had fallen during agatha, admiring the sea.

"hey! you're y/n right!" someone you hadn't seen before yelled.

"yeah, are you from the kook academy?"

"no, i'm a touron. some boys over there were talking about how hot you in the light, so you know, had to come make my move." he pointed over to the boys, you saw jj in that group as well. you furrowed your eyebrows.

"except for that blond one. he stayed quiet he whole time, looking prettyyy jealous, you know, given all the guys the death stare. got a boyfriend or something pretty lady?" he added, slurring his words, you stood up, as he was getting closer and closer to you, almost touching you.

"i think you're drunk, so i'm going to go."

"noooo pretty lady come to me." he grabbed your arms so you couldn't move.