john b routledge/jj maybank ; pick (part 2)

part two of 'pick' youll have to scroll up a bit:)

i went to the couch, not bothered to drive home falling asleep instantaneously.

—time skip

"wake up y/n we're going on the boat!" i felt kiara shake me. i woke up a rubbed my eyes, i changed quickly before going out to the boat.

the awkward tension was high, between the boys and between everyone.

"well this is awkward." kie whispered swinging her arm around me.

"i know right." i whispered back.

"just talk to me miss girl until the boys get their lives back together."

i laughed and we all got off the boat.

"honestly john b get over yourself." i heard pope mutter.

"boys can you stop? you're ruining the day. i know the both of you love y/n but you need to understand that rejection is a thing. get over it!" kiara yelled in their faces.

pope agreed, standing next to her.

"you're making it worse." he added.

john b and jj stormed off in opposite directions.

"they'll get over y/n. don't stress." kie hung her arm over my shoulder.

"let's go surfing. you know, get our mind off things." pope suggested smiling.

we all did exactly that, catching amazing waves. unfortunately soon as i hit the beach all of my problems coming back to me.

"i'm just gonna head home guys. i don't wanna face the boys tonight." i flashed a fake smile at them and left.

——— one month later

i had completely been ignoring he pogues, except kie. we'd only met up a few times, it was  halloween so i was watching friday the 13th with my little sister, kayleigh (if that's your name just change your little sisters). when i heard a knock at the door. i walked to it and opened it to see a fractured looking jj.

"what the hell jj?" my breath hitched in shock from cuts and bruises covering his face and body.

"i know i screwed up bad. i'm sorry, i just need someone to help me right now." he choked out.

i moved over slightly and showed him up the stairs, my sister got the memo and continued the movie. once we made it to my room he broke into tears. i just stood there with him crying onto my shoulder.

"i can't take him anymore y/n." he cried out.

"you're not going back. you're safe jj."

"and i lost my best friend. i'm sorry y/n, i made you feel awful and-"

"jj it's okay. stop apologising. you're alright. you haven't lost your best friend, john b will always come back around."

"he's been ignoring me because apparently my fault and i feel terrible."

"it's not your fault jj. please, let me clean you up."

i took him to the bathroom and cleaned his cuts.

"i love you and john b more than anything. by not in that way, i'm sorry. i shouldn't of ignored you guys like that but i just want all of us to be normal like it used to be. is that okay? i'm sorry, i just don't like any of you like that." i smiled.

he nodded and smiled back.

and we were back.

hope you enjoyed, and thank you for 1000 reads!!! that's so cool, like 1000 people have read my book(: lots of love❤️❤️