Chapter 19- Coming over?

Kayla's POV

It has been a full school week of carpooling with my brothers. I would rather walk around in wet, soggy socks or even drink orange juice after brushing my teeth then be stuck in a car with them if that describes how bad carpooling with them has been.

Dad has been the same I guess, he has been checking up on me more though. Making sure I've been doing my school work or at least trying to do it.

Friday I had finished my last day in detention which Wyatt was there everyday that week. Which for my luck he just tried to get annoy me anyway he could. At some stage India even asked if he even had detention and was probably only coming to "hang out" with me. Which I immediately shut down because why would he do that?

The weather was nothing but miserable. The rain hadn't seemed to stop since this moring. Everything was grey and dull. That meant we were all stuck in on a Saturday in the house together.

My Saturdays usually consisted of Netflix and food, sometimes a trip into town to do some art. My blanket seemed to be my only protector from the outside. I had it wrapped around me as a cocoon as 'The Maze Runner' played on my phone.

"Hey Kayla." Bobby swung back and forth, his hands holding the door handle of my bedroom door.

I paused the film looking up to him. "What do you want?"

"What are you doing?" Bobby left the door open as he walked over to the edge of my bed. Peering his head at my phone.

"I'm watching a movie. Now what do you want?" I pushed his head back so he was standing straight.

Bobby shrugged. "I'm bored. What movie are you watching?"

"The maze runner." I sighed.

"What is it ab__"

"Bobby what do you want? Why don't you go ask someone else questions? I'm sure Harvey would love for you to ask him about his games."

"I already did. He told me I was annoying him so I came here. Can I watch?" Bobby asked his big brown eyes stared into mine.

I looked to my phone and back to Bobby. "I think your too young to watch it. I don't want to get in trouble if you get nightmares."

"I won't, I'll be fine." Bobby started to pull himself up onto the bed. I pushed him off. He looked at me confused. I pointed to the door that he left open.

Once he closed the bedroom door, Bobby made his way back over pulling himself back up onto my bed. I opened my blanket so he could get under with me.

This was a one of these very rare occasions where me and Bobby surprisingly got along and he wasn't trying to kill me. But he probably was only doing this to feed his boredom.

"Where are they?"

"In a maze."

"Why are they in a maze?"

"Because a scientist put them there."

"Why don't they just leave?"