Chapter 34- Arguments

Kayla POV

Finally ceazing the opportunity to be by myself. Making myself comfortable on my bed as my phone loaded the video.

My eyes grew wide. He was doing it, he really wanted this.

"This is the last of my supply. Gone down the toliet."

I watches as he flushed it. All the pills disappeared into the tunnels of the pipes. The camera palmed to Wyatts face.

"Everything is gone. I swear. Now are you going to help?"

The video ended, but it was still paused on Wyatts face. His eyes begged for help. While his face look slightly unemotional.

My thumb hovered over the keyboard. Reluctant to know if he had finally stuck up for himself. But I still found myself texting him back.

'Did you tell your supplier to stop?'-Kayla

Now I was to wait for a response. The bedroom door opened and in walked Tara. She headed straight over to her makeup bag.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going out so Gavin is in charge until Dad or Louise comes home." Tara was carefully applying lipgloss.

"I thought Louise was home?" I swear I had heard her in the kitchen when we got back.

"No she was here but had to leave for her shift in the boutique. Bobby is in a friend's house so until then your home alone with the boys. Will you be okay?" Tara had put down her lipgloss and was looking at me.

Letting out a sigh. "Yeah I will be fine. I mean your never here so I am always fine." I shrugged.

"Kayls make sure they respect your privacy, also don't be afraid to sit downstairs. They don't own the house." Tara rolled her eyes.

"Nah I'm fine up here. I'll probably go out myself."

Tara's eyes studied me before nodding. I let out a breathe of relief as she left. See with Tara is you think she is on your side but it's her way of of getting information out of you. Then she will go off to our Dad if the information is anywhere bad.

****

Wyatt POV

"Wyatt stop biting your nails. Is something wrong?" Mom swatted my hand away from my mouth.

"Yeah everything is fine." I stood up, running a hand through my hair.

"You don't seem alright." Mom stood there with her hand on her hip. Her eyes studied me.

"I swear I'm fine. I'm just going to go up to my room." I started to make my around the couch and by the stairs. I could feel her eyes staring into the back of my head. My heart jumped at the sound of the house phone ringing.

Mom let out a sigh before I heard her head into the kitchen. This was my escape.

Making it up to my room and locking the door. I pulled out my phone. Come on you can do this. Your fucking Wyatt Merlind. None other then Adam and Faiths bitch. Running another hand through my hair, that second taunting voice didn't make me feel better.

It was just one phone call and I could finally cut ties. Leave that old me back in juvie. My hand shakely dialed the number. Taking a deep breathe. I could do this. It's for Kayla.