Chapter 24- Help

Kayla's POV

He let go of my arm when we had gotten into an empty classroom. Closing the door behind him.

"Wyatt why di__" He pressed his hand up against my mouth, shutting me up. My eyes grew wide as he held up a finger to his mouth. It was like he was listening out for something.

I pulled his hand off of my mouth, making his hand go limp by his side as he looked at me.

"What the fuck is going on?" I whispered harshly.

Wyatt sighed, running his hand through his hair. "I just wanted to talk to you and I thought if I told you it was an emergency you would come." His eyes watched me. Waiting for my reaction.

"Are you serious?! You dragged me all the way down here just to talk." I took a step closer to him.

"Look it was the only way...I need your help." Wyatt stood straighter, slightly towering over me.

"Wyatt you can't. I can't do this this. You knew that day what you were doing." I turned to leave.

"Wait you know?" He questioned.

I turned back around and looked at him. "Yes I know. Everyone knows that them two get you hooked. You were manipulated like every other person that fell into their trap."

"Then you can help me please. If my mom fi__"

"Then you shouldn't of done it in the first place." I walked back up to Wyatt closing the space between us. "Stop coming to me. You haven't spoken to me in a year and all of a sudden you want to talk and ask for my help. There was many of times I needed you but you didn't. Your an asshole, a narcissist asshole. You only care about yourself." I jabbed my finger into his chest as I kept direct eye contact with him. Wyatt stumbled a bit, I turned around making my way out of the class.

I wasn't dealing with him. I wanted to be by myself. When I walked out of the classroom, I went the opposite direction of my friends.

Wyatt hasn't spoken to me in a year. Now he wants my help?! From something he dragged himself into.

Before I knew it I was already out the school entrance.

"KAYLA!"

"KAYLA!"

I turned around to see Lee running up to me. I stopped to let him catch up. When he finally did, he had his hands on his knees catching his breath. 

"That's the first time I seen you run." I laughed.

He looked up at me. "Well I wouldn't mind running for you."

"What?" Not the time to blush Kayla.

"Where are you going?" Lee had now caught breath. Standing up straighter.

"Honestly I don't know. Where ever my legs take me." I shrugged.

"Are you skipping?" Lee asked.

"No I'm walking my pet fish. Of course I'm skipping." I rolled my eyes turning back around to walk.

Lee started walking beside me. "Well then I'm guessing I'm coming."

I glanced to the side to see Lee holding his bag straps as he walked along beside me.

"Lee I just want to be alone." I sighed stopping in my tracks.

Lee stopped, looking back at me. "No, I'm not letting you skip by yourself. Plus I think you have been alone long enough. Now come on." He nodded his head in the direction we were walking.