Chapter 19

...............................Vote & Comment............................

Val nodded, "That makes sense, Bella. What do you have in mind?" Val asked as his face hovered over mine. He kissed me softly on my lips and I kissed him back. Knowing where this would go I wrapped my arms around his neck and started playing with his hair. We were like that until Val pulled back and licked his lips like it tasted delicious. I blushed and looked down. Val grabbed my hand and kissed the inside of it, making a stupid grin accompanied by a blush appear on my face. Wait, aren't I supposed to be doing something... Oh that smart bastard! Val was distracting me. I pulled my hand away from him and got off the bed.

"Val you have to earn me; first my respect then my love. Ever since I got here you treated me any kind of way and you think that's ok. You have tried to knock me down multiple times and make me feel worthless. I'm actually trying to forgive you but I'm not a couch; I'm no one's property. Right now I want to be friends and if you treat me right we can possibly be more. Do you understand?"

Val got off the bed and starting pacing around the room like he was having an internal debate.

"Val, this isn't a discussion. If you don't say yes I am walking out of this house and if you hurt the people I love it'll be the end of us. I am not playing, Valentino."

Val sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Jay, this is hard to agree with. It's in my nature to want you to submit to me, but I know it's not in your nature to do that. I need to hear the rules first."

I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head. "Ok, but you can't threaten me, kiss me, or touch me before we set the terms."

Val growled and glared at me, "What are you trying to do to me, Jay? I don't like being ordered around, it pisses me off and makes me want you to submit even more." With each word he came a step closer to me, until he was so close I could see my reflection in his clear blue eyes.

"Val, you better back the up; I'm not playing with you! I'm not one of those dumb hoes you probably mess around with. I'm not a dog, I am not going to roll over for you, but I will attack your ass."

Val was still unpleased, and he showed it. He backed up, but he was still attacking me with his beautiful, cold eyes, and I was scared....I refused to show it, and squared my shoulders meeting his gaze with an icy stare of my own.

"Val, I need to think about the rules. I will let you know later, but I have school tomorrow and I don't want to worry about this shit."

Valentino ran a hand through his hair before sighing and agreeing.

"But you will stay in this room and go to school with the twins tomorrow. You are not leaving my sight, because you are crazy, and crazy can turn into stupid."

I put my hands on my hips, "No I will not." Val put a hand up, demanding my silence.

"Yes you will, Jay. I know everything about you; you are determined, sweet, loving, crazy, stubborn, and a little mean at times. I know your favorite food, color, and activities. I know your love for reading. I find it funny how you watch anime and sing a long with the theme songs; even though you don't know the language. The way you turned up your lips is hilarious. I have known you for a long time, and I don't want to lose all of that, I don't want to lose you. I love you very much and you always have made a big impact on my life even if you didn't know it."

I stared at him, and it was hard keeping my jaw shut because I was so surprised. I couldn't believe he said all that about me. His words made me want him more; they made me want to give us a chance even more.

"Val, why are you trying to be a gentleman all of a sudden? Are you trying to put the moves on me?" I asked, laughing. "I can't believe you asked me if Luke was trying to put the moves on me. Who says that anymore? When you said that I was trying not to laugh because I knew you weren't messing around."

"That's what he was doing. He was trying to put the moves on my beautiful queen."

Looking at my feet I felt Val pull my head up.

"Bella, what have I told you about hiding that beautiful face of yours from me?"

"You told me to stop doing it."

"Then why don't you listen? I love seeing you embarrassed, it means I'm doing something right." Val smirked cockily.

I slapped his hand away and crossed my arms. "Whatever, Valentino. Just because I'm embarrassed doesn't mean you're getting to me."

Val's smirk grew because he knew the truth.

"Whatever, you get on my damn nerves. Get out of my face." I moved away from him and was going to see what the twins were up to, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me against his chest, before I could react Val's smashed his lips against mine. I moaned instinctively because he tasted so good.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my hands in his hair. Val kissed me like he was starving, like I was his lover he hadn't seen in ten years. He licked my bottom lip so I'd open my mouth, but I kept mine shut. Like Val was wont to do, when someone didn't give him what he wanted he got it himself. He bit on my lip softly, but enough that my mouth would open with a gasp of pain.

He put his tongue in my mouth, and I widened it so I could taste him better. Our tongues danced for dominance, but Val's experience won and I let him take the lead. His hands traveled from my hips to my butt and he squeezed it. If I wasn't aroused before that action did the trick, making me wet below the border.

Oh my God, Jay, aren't you supposed to be 'just friends'? I pushed Val away from me and covered my face in shame. What is wrong with me? I barely know him and my freaking hormones go out of control.

"Jay, what's wrong? Did I do something?" Val asked concerned, searching my face.

"No, Valentino, I just need some time to think, alone." I looked up at Val and a flash of hurt passed across his face, but he covered it up with a plain expression.

"Well, you could go to the library. I know you love to read; it's down the hall to the right." Val led me to the hall and pointed me in the right direction. I turned to thank him, but he was already walking away.

"Yo' Monster!"

Val turned around and looked at me with a raised brow.

"Thanks for everything. But I told your ass not to touch me anymore!" I exclaimed, while smiling softly.

His eyes softened and he smiled. "You're welcome, my beautiful queen. I would do anything for you, but remember, I can touch you whenever I want."

Ugh he frustrates me so much!!! Hardheaded punk.

I started blushing again, and made my way to the library quickly, but not before hearing Val chuckle.