Chapter 33

.............................It don't hurt to vote......................

It's been a month since I found out I'm having triplets, at the moment I was mad as hell at Valentino but he is so excited for them. I can tell ever night when he turns me on back to kiss, rub, and talk to them. It's actually cute. Now, I'm three months.

Oh yeah, y'all I graduated high school not that long ago. Valentino was so proud of me because I graduated at the top of my class. It's was hard trying to keep my grades up after my family, but I had to do it for them and myself. I celebrated with Valentino, Rosalia, Alessandro, and Janae. They are like my family now, I mean they was apart of it before. Just that now they are all I have besides my babies....rubbing my stomach.

I've been sitting in my personal library Val given me, it's still beautiful from the first day I entered it. I come in here to get away from everyone because my temper is even worst now since I've gotten pregnant. I snapped on Val all week, one minute I'm minding my own business and then he comes into the room trying to talk to me. Next thing we all know I'm cussing and throwing a fit, Bruh I swear I see the hurt in his eyes but he makes it disappear with a blank sometimes cold expression. Like if that guy didn't love me or I wasn't pregnant with his kids I think I'll be dead somewhere. So I just go into the library to calm myself. But I swear it's like looking at him irritates my soul. Deadass serious. Most of the time but I think of all the bull I went through the first few months. He threatened me 24/7 but my dumbass stayed, now I'm in love with him and carrying his babies.

But let me go and apologize because I'm wrong for doing him like this. He has been amazing, shockingly. He ain't even the same guy I meet a few months ago. Valentino was horrible when I first meet him. A complete monster! I mean his dark side still comes out and it's horrifying.

I'm so caught up in my thoughts I walk right into a wall, ok it's not a wall because I'm falling trying to catch my balance when arms wrapped around my waist to hold me up. Once I'm straight I look up to apologize and thank the person but it's someone I'm not familiar with. I can swear I seen him before though. Dirty blond hair that's cut short, strong jaw structure, nose crooked a little like it been broken, nice lips, and grey eyes. My eyes are roaming over his face trying to figure out who he is. Suddenly I remembered. Oh snap, it that handsome guy I saw in Valentino office that day.

"Thank you for calling me handsome, you not so bad looking yourself," the stranger smirked.

Oh shit I said that out loud. Kill me now! His arms are still around me...Valentino don't kill him. I quickly step out of his hold, "I'm sorry about that, didn't mean to bump into you like that."

He chuckled. "It's fine Cosie, I know you wasn't looking."

Narrowing my eyes, did he call me by my last name....beside his look this guy is as tall as Valentino. Why everyone taller than my 5'5 frame! Anyway back to business. "Who are you?"

He laughed and walked away from me, "None of your concern at the moment Cosie so goodbye," he called over his shoulder with a smirk.

What the what!!! Why are all these guys that I meet so frustrating. Irks my soul! Bout time I make to Valentino I'm irritated again. Walking into out bedroom I noticed Valentino is wrapped in a towel and my hormones are going crazy.
I tend to always compare him to a work of art because that's just what he is. He still haven't noticed I'm in the room staring. With his 6'2 frame he easily tow over me. His chest is well defined with this beautiful natural tan he have because of his heritage, those abs I want to get on my knees to kiss down to his waist line where my prize is at. A dusk of dark hair leads down that happy trail. I glanced back up to see him looking at me with a blank expression.

Continuing to stare at him feeling my face geting hotter and hotter. Why is he looking at me like that. Have he finally gotten tired of me.

I guess I got my answer when he walked into his closet, got dress, walked out our door leaving me all alone.

I don't mean to snap at him, he knows my hormones are crazy...whatever I'm just leave the house for a while. Grabbing my care keys, head towards the door with Damon right behind me. He can usually sense when I want to get out the house. Trailing behind me to my 2011 sonata that Valentino gave me as my graduation gift. It's nothing fancy but I wanted it. Hopping in the driver seat and Damon in the passenger seat, I head into town to look at baby stuff. Damon don't mind me driving at all...he never questioned me on it, just gets in the car and watch our surroundings. Making it to Baby R Us...grabbed a chart with Damon right behind me.

Since I'm not sure what I'm having I'm just going to get a few items that don't required gender. My chart is filled of pampers of all sizes, Dr. Brown bottles, shampoo, baby wash, and etc.

Damon helps me put everything in the backseat, I check my phone to see Rosalia text me saying she's home now. Now me and Damon is heading back to the house. A few of the other bodyguards help Damon get my babies stuff out to put in my room for now. Gonna have to see which room is the nursery soon. Walking in the living I see Rosalia is in her pj's watching tv, probably waiting on me.

"Hey Rosalia, what you watching?"

"Hey hunnybun, how you feeling? I'm just watching Still Star Crossed.

"I'm better. I bought the babies some stuff today to make myself feel better."

"What was wrong," she said with a confused expression.

"I'll tell you once I come back downstairs." Rosalia just nods. Walking up the stairs, making it into my room I look for some clothes to sleep in. Time for a hot shower, I hear the shower going already. Oh Valentino must be taking one, should I surprise him in the shower. He was in a fouled mood earlier. Yeah I'm climb in with him. Tying my hair up, stripping my clothes I open the shower door and stepped in.

His back was to my, I touched him softly, his back tense up. "Valentino what have I done for this behavior? I'm sorry for snapping so much recently."

His back is still to me. "It's not the snapping I'm piss about...it's the fact you going around calling other men handsome. Do you want him?" he roared. Finally turned around I see this cold glare, it's even more horrifying with him standing under the ray of water. All I can do is stare.

Grabbing my arm carefully pulling me to him, "Explain yourself," he hissed venomously. The grip he have on my arm is hurting.

My mouth gaping open like a fish out of water...

So I decided on two boys and a girl!
Y'all keep on suggesting names and I'll pick a few, then have y'all decided the best three for the Luca triplets!

.............................Vote & Comment.............................