Chapter 12

I didn't know much about the house or the area so I couldn't have an elaborate plan

I didn't know much about the house or the area so I couldn't have an elaborate plan. I could give up and accept him. Hell no! My brain shouted at me. I needed a way out, I just didn't know where or what that way was.

I decided to start with a fresh shower and clothes. I looked for something simple and comfortable. I chose some light gray sweat pants and a shirt. I set the clothes on the bed and headed into the bathroom to take a hot shower. Once I was done I put on my clothes, put my hair up in a bun, and applied some light makeup.

"I need to braid my hair because I can't deal with this every day." I complained as I relieved my aching arms, finished with my task. I walked out of my room and noticed a huge guy standing next to it. Val was tall, but this guy was taller with bulging muscles. I looked at him and raised a brow. "Who are you and why are you standing by my door?"

He looked down at me coolly and said, "I'm your guard." He waited for my response.

Guess you're staying here, you'll never get passed him! My heart jumped excitedly. I pushed it back down. Val got me a babysitter? What the fuck, I'm 18 years old; I don't need someone watching over me.

"Listen here buddy, I don't need a babysitter so go tell Monster I said bend over and fuck himself." Then I walked away like a boss.

His heavy steps followed after me. Why does Monster always piss me off? First I'm his forever and now I have a babysitter. Am I forever his child? And he took advantage over me yesterday. My heart betrayed me basically saying 'you liked it'.

I walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I turned and screamed because I didn't think anybody'd be there. My babysitter shook his head at my outburst.

"Oh, Miss, I didn't mean to scare you," said a cute guy with short brown hair and brown eyes that's looked like fleck of gold was in them. He was just a bit taller than me, maybe 5'10. He had on a white apron so I assumed he was a butler or a chef.

"It's fine, I just didn't know anyone was in here." I said genuinely.

"I'm Luke, by the way, the head chef of the house. Would you like something to eat?"

"Sure! Uh, two waffles, eggs, and some sausages."

"Anything else?"

"A cup of apple juice, thank you."

"No need to thank me, I'm just doing my job."

"I'm going to wait in the living room. Thanks again."

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Was there a secret way out the house? Would he kill me if I escaped? Maybe not, but he could kill my family. What about my friends and school? It was only Saturday but I have to go to school on Monday. I noticed my muscly babysitter was watching me and my surroundings.

"Muscle Man, what's your name?"

"Damon," he told me with his cool eyes and calm voice.

"Hello, Damon, I'm Jay."

"I know."

Damon was definitely not a talkative man. Our conversation died and I was left sitting on the couch. I started to smell something delicious and saw Luke coming out with my food. I was starting to drool as Luke approached me.

"Thank you so much!" I said as Luke set the plate in front of me.

"You're welcome, I hope you enjoy."

"Trust me, I will."

When Luke turned and left I started to eat. It was so good. I ate the food until I was full, and sipped some of my juice.

"Where is Val, Damon?"

"Working."

I rolled my eyes. I already knew that. "He's a mob boss, huh?" I asked as I explored the house. I think I'm in love with it. "Yo' babysitter, can I see the monster?"

"I'm right behind you, Bella."

I swirled around to see my monster smirking. When did he get here?

"Did you need something from me, baby?"

"Yes. Why do I have to stay here; why can't I just go home? If you weren't so possessive I could live at home and we could date like a normal couple. Yet you want to keep me prisoner, why?"

"Because you have always been mine. When you was younger your mother promised you to me. I have watched you ever since then, and I know everything about you. You have always been mine and you always will be, Jay."

Val walked towards me and slammed his lips against mine possessively, marking me as his. I couldn't help but kiss him back because I lusted for that beautiful blue-eyes monster.

And that's what he was, my monster.