Chapter 5

The twins looked at my strangely because of my outburst and I mentally kicked myself

The twins looked at my strangely because of my outburst and I mentally kicked myself. I grabbed a napkin and asked the twins, "What can I do for y'all?" The twins didn't respond, just continued to stare at me until Rosaila grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the café. I looked at my friends, pleading for them to stop the kidnap in progress, but they just smirked and ignored me. If those hoes ever get kidnapped remind me not to help them.

As soon as we were in the empty hall way, the twins shot out questions I couldn't understand.

"Chill out! I can't understand you two!" They stopped speaking and glared at me. I stared in silence when I realized their eyes' were different colors. Alessandro's right eye was a beautiful blue while his left was a gorgeous green I couldn't compare to any color I'd seen before. Rosaila's eyes were the same as Alessandro's, but vice versa. Her left eye was the memorizing blue and her right was that gorgeous green color. I was so lost in their eyes I didn't notice they were still glaring at me for yelling at them.

Alessandro and Rosaila looked at each other, like they were communicating telepathically. "Why did our brother talk to you?" They asked in unison. What was that supposed to mean? The pair noticed my confused look because they did the telepathically communicating look again and asked "Would you have dinner at our house tonight?"

What the hell was wrong with these two? I hadn't even talked to them before today. "I'll have to check will my mom first..." I said slowly. I may have been a legal adult but my mom still called the shots. "Sure, you can use my phone to call her," Rosaila offered. I nodded slowly, but wondered how they had known I didn't have a phone with me. It was the 21st century; everyone had a phone with them all the time. Rosaila held out her phone, so I took it and dialed my mom's number.

"Mom, can I go over my friend's house and have dinner?" You all know the black mom drill. She bombarded me with questions like, who are they, where do they live, how come she didn't know them, who were dropping me off, what time I'd be home, and some other questions. After satisfying my mom with answers she said yes and I hung up. I handed the phone to Rosaila quickly; embarrassed at the Spanish Inquisition my mother just gave me. Rosaila smiled softly and understanding, but Alessandro smirked. I flipped him off and said, "I'll catch a ride with you, Rosaila, bye."

Bring. Bring. Bring.

The bell went off for 6th period and I headed to class wondering why they asked me to have dinner with them. Surprisingly the last two classes of the day went by fast and when I left I saw my girls. I told Keke not to wait up for me I'm catch a ride with Rosalia, and as I was about to leave.

"Jay, be careful, we hear a lot of bad rumors about the Lucas." Tori the Wise says. I walk back and give them a group hug. "Y'all know I'm a crazy sometimes; forgive me?" My crew nodded and smiled.

"We love you, of course you're forgiven."

"I love you too, bye! I'll see y'all tomorrow." I waved goodbye at them and started to walk outside when I spotted the twins standing beside a limo. I was shocked, but I just walked up to them. As I approached Alessandro opened the door, and let me and Rosaila inside before he slid in. The car ride was silent, so I just stared out the window. Slowly the sights changed until I saw a huge automatic gate protecting a huge, gorgeous house I couldn't even describe it. I was in shell shock.

Rosaila and Alessandro got out the car and asked, "Are you coming?" I nodded, my mouth wide, and got out of the limousine. The house was so amazing it took my breath away just looking at it. "Welcome to the Luca household." The said together, coolly, then smirked, knowing I was blown away.

"Oh shit, what have I gotten myself into?" I whispered to myself as I walked towards the house's entrance.