Chapter 16

...............................Vote & Comment............................

After laughing for a few more seconds, I stared at Val like he grew two heads. This is not happening! Whatever my mom promised this family she needs to unpromise it! I am not marrying this motherfucker that kind of kidnapped me. Only kind of, because it wasn't totally against my will, but I was not going to marry him!

I pushed Val as hard I could, and pointed my finger at him. "No the fuck I am not marrying someone as evil as you, you damn monster. I have only been here two days and I want to pull out my hair. I can't deal with a lifetime!"

He continued to stare at me with his icy gaze, until he smirked and walked out of the room. I was so lost. That smirk was evil, and that meant something not good was going to happen.

"God, please help me. I need it." I said to the ceiling, hoping the man upstairs heard me. When Val didn't come back I decided to go to sleep.

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed. I looked at the right of the bed, but he wasn't there. Why didn't my monster come to bed? Whatever, fuck him and his flip-floppy attitude.

I got up, deciding to take a shower and enjoy my Sunday because tomorrow is school. I missed my babies. I hadn't talked to them all weekend since I didn't have a phone. I could afford a phone, but I didn't want to stress my mom out will a phone bill.

I picked out some tights and big t shirt so one side can hang off my shoulder. It was red too, so I grabbed it and took a 15 minute shower.  Once I was done I looked in the mirror, wondering what I should do with my hair. Why was it so difficult to deal with? I been transitioning into natural for a good minute so yeah it's hell to deal with it. I just decided to put it into a bun and went back into the bedroom.

When I was putting on my black Converse I glanced up at the mirror and saw my reflection. I was fat, but I wasn't my 600-Pound Life fat. I'm more like 240 something but what really bothered me was my stomach. With my height of 5'5 that's not good. Otherwise I thought I was pretty in my own way. I just brushed it off and walked down the stairs. Damon wasn't following me, but I didn't care. I made it to the living room and I saw the twins, but I ignored them.

"Jay, don't ignore us." They said in unison, as always. I just walked around them and decided to sit in the love seat on the other side of the room. Once I sat down I gave them my signature glare.

"Y'all tricked me here." I said, crossing my arms.

"Jay, I'm sorry, Valentino called us and said to bring you home after school." Rosaila said.

"The fuck, Rosa! I thought we were going to be friends but you wanted to set me up with your crazy ass older brother! Why?" I asked, staring at her hard.

"If we disobey Valentino there will be consequences. He may be our brother but no one is stupid enough to go against one of the most powerful mob bosses in America." Rosa told me quietly. I felt sorry that I said those things about her, when she was doing for her own survival.

"I'm sorry, Rosalia I didn't mean to take it out on you, but it's so infuriating because I can't go home because I supposedly belong to him."

Alessandro had been quiet the whole time until he said, "You do belong to him."

"No, I don't. Please, don't say that."

"It's the truth. Your mom sold you to my father for Valentino because she was trying to save your family. Actually, I'm surprised Valentino didn't take you that day, but he did promise to get you once you were 18."

I started to cry softly. I still couldn't believe my mom did that to me. I felt arms come around me and look up to see Rosalia. She just smiled and hugged me tighter.

"Thank you," I mumbled when I was finished crying. I got up to get something to eat and saw Luke in the kitchen. I had begun to smile then I remembered what my monster said.

"Good morning, pretty lady. What can I do for you?"

"Nothing, I'm just going to fix some cereal."

"Oh, well I'm right here if you need anything, pretty lady." Luke said with a wink. I knew what Val told me, but I couldn't help but to turn red. I rushed to fix my lucky charms and sat down. I didn't even notice Luke was talking to me until he waved his hand in my face.

"Oh, sorry; I was thinking really hard."

"It's fine. I was just studying your beauty."

I started to get nervous at Luke's flirtation. "I don't think Valentino would like you flirting with me."

Luke grabbed my hand and brushed his thumb over my fingers. "So you are his?"

Luke was distracting me and I could barely think. "No, um... yes? I don't know." I answered, blushing.

"Your so beautiful, Jay."

I started to blush harder and I tried to pull my hand away from his.

"Luke, Valentino will kill us both, so stop before we get caught."

"Too late, Bella." I heard Val's harsh voice.

I looked over to see Val glaring at us. I ripped my hand from Luke's and jumped out of my seat.

"Val, it's not what you think, hun."

"What is it, then? Because I think this man was trying to put the moves on you, was he not?" Val's words came out in a growl and his accent came out strong.

"He must not know I'll kill him for touching what is mine." Val pulled me to his chest, and glared at Luke, making him squirm.