Chapter 14

I didn't notice I fell asleep until I woke up and my clock read 7:00

I didn't notice I fell asleep until I woke up and my clock read 7:00. Why did he let me sleep for so long? I groaned. Still incoherent I didn't notice someone was cuddled into my back. I turned to see Val sleeping like a baby. He is an angel asleep and a monster awake, I thought to myself. Maybe that's why he's mine. Lordy what was I thinking!

I stroked his black hair slowly. His hair is so soft. I kept stroking his hair until he groaned in contentment and move closer to me.

Oh hell no, he needs to stop before he's on top of my chest. I stopped touching him and moved away from him, but Val just pulled me closer to him.

Now this man is on chest! His head was on my breasts. He is asleep. Deciding it was innocent; I kept running my hands through his thick, black hair. I did this for a while until I felt Val's hand snake its way up my shirt. I should have known he was faking. Val rubbed my side softly, slowly reaching upward to my right breast. I gasped, and tried to reposition myself because I was starting to get hot and bothered.

"Val stop!" I hissed.

He looked up at me with lust and mischievous in his gorgeous blue eyes. "No."

Val sat up and pulled my shirt up until it was completely off. I tried to cover myself but Val didn't like that. He grabbed my wrist and pinned them behind my head with one of his hands.

"Jay, what have I told you about covering yourself up?"

I looked away from his penetrating gaze, "You said not to do it."

"Then don't do it anymore, OK?"

I nodded my head and he let go of my wrists. I looked at Val and he was staring at my breasts like a starving man. Whatever blush I had intensified by a hundred.

"Your face being red like that is so beautiful to me."

My face is betraying me!

Val started to kiss my neck, the tops of my breasts, and down to my stomach. He kept touching me everywhere and I wanted more. I can't do this. I'm not ready, and I'm saving myself.

"Val stop please."

"Why?" He paused, looking at me.

"I'm saving myself."

He laughed. "I am the only man that will ever taste you, or fuck you, so I'm the one you're saving yourself for." He climbed off of me and threw my shirt at me.

I glared at him, but pulled the shirt back on. "I'll never love a monster like you, you know."

Val laughed louder, making me jump. He pulled me close to his face. "You already love me, Bella, so no need to waste your breath." He kissed me deeply and left.

I pressed my fingers to my swollen lips, "Is he right? Do I love him already?" I asked no one in particular. I laughed and shook my head. "I could never love someone like him." Or could I?

" Or could I?