Chapter 35

Maybe I'm being to much like him when I said I don't care how he feel right now, I'm in love with that monster no matter what he have done and yeah I'm probably an idiot but oh well

Maybe I'm being to much like him when I said I don't care how he feel right now, I'm in love with that monster no matter what he have done and yeah I'm probably an idiot but oh well. Sighing, I turned over and waited for him to finish showering. After some time I heard the water shut off, then few seconds later Valentino comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist and the other one drying his hair. That towel around his waist was doing something to me, all I could do was stare as he continued to dry his hair.

I'm pretty sure he felt how hard I was looking at him because Valentino peeks at me from towel drying his hair. I couldn't help but to continue staring at him, regardless how angry or upset I am with him, I could never stop my heart from skipping a beat whenever our eyes meet. Looking into those cold blue eyes that reminded me of the sea as the sun is shining over it, I gave him a little smile.

"I'm sorry."

I see specks of confusion on his face as he tries to understand why I'm apologizing, sitting his head towel aside, Valentino walks to the bed till he's hovering over me. There's this look on his face that I can't place an emotion too, closing my eyes I whispered out I'm sorry again before turning over. Feeling the bed dip, I held my breath, feeling his body heat against my back as he pulled me close to healing my smile and run his hand down my side and over my stomach. Smiling I turned over giving Valentino a peck on the lip. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

"My love you don't have to be sorry for anything, my controlling side came out once that asshole of a business partner texted me what you'd said. Forgive me." Looking closely at him I see that he is serious and want me to forgive him, which I already have.

"Val I forgave you the moment I realized how much it hurt you when I told you I didn't care how you felt, which is a lie. You'll always mean the most to me, well beside our children because face it they are my flesh and blood, so of course Ill throw you to the wolves and myself before either of them get hurt."

Once I have finished Valentino pulled me into this hug that warmed my heart.

*  *

Wobbling into the doctors office, after sighing in I took my seat. Not five minutes after I was seated here comes Valentino rushing in the door with this look of panic on his face, rolling my eyes I waved him over. Taking long strands he reaches me in like six seconds and I'm all the way across the room.

"Baby I'm so sorry I couldn't be the one to bring you. Bella I got so caught up into work that time passed me by."

Looking at him I raised an eyebrow and shook my head, mhmm I don't want to hear it. Looking like someone kicked his puppy Valentino just seated himself beside me. He's lucky I'm excited right now, it's time for us to find out the genders and I'm thinking of doing a gender reveal party for our close friends and family. Even though I have no more blood relatives, I still have the twins and this punk beside me as my family. Oh shit I want Valentino to be surprised on what we are having also, dammit now I got to beg him not to go back there with me. Putting on my best puppy eyes I faced him. Groaning to himself he looks down at me.