Chapter 11

I woke up with a deep pressure against my stomach

I woke up with a deep pressure against my stomach. I looked around, panicked, because it wasn't my room, but I remembered what happened last night. I looked down to see my monster, Valentino, with a tight grip around my torso. Why does my monster look like an angel when he's sleeping? Damn his memorizing beauty!

I tried to remove his arm from my body but he tightened his arm around me.

"Val, wake up. I have to use the bathroom." Val snuggled closer to me and put his head on my breasts.

"Val, please let me go to the bathroom."                                                                                       

He opened one eye and glared at me, but let me up. I rushed to the bathroom and did my business. As I washed my hands I looked in the mirror. I'm average looking, but why would he want someone as big as me? I was a size 18. I continued to study myself and pointed out all my flaws, making me wonder why he picked me.

There was a light rapping on the door before it opened up. "Jay, what are you doing?" Val asked as he leaned against the door frame. I stared at him and wondered if he really wanted me or was he toying with my feelings? Was he a hitter-and-quitter? I didn't deal with hitters-and-quitters. Why does it matter, you're escaping today. My brain added in an annoying nasal voice. Why is he making me feel like I've never felt before? I didn't know how, but I needed to stop wanting him. He was in the Mob too. Imagine what they do, Jay.

I felt lips on mine and back to the surface and saw Val kissing me with wide eyes. He stepped back.

"I have business to tend to, I'll so you later, Bella. Do not do anything I wouldn't approve of, understand, Jay?" He looked at me coldly like he knew I was planning to escape. Just go with it, Jay;  whatever gets you home.

"I understand Valentino."

"No, you call me Val; only you can call me that, because I'm yours alone. I'm your monster, and no one else's." He smiled coldly and let go of my chin.

I rubbed my chin tenderly, glaring at him. "Bye Monster."

He laughed loudly, filling the room and smiled. "My life is going to be interesting with you in it." My face was burning up so I know I'm red so I just flipped him off.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll make sure to fuck you soon," he said with a wink.

I choked on my spit. Blood instantly rushed to my face and I rolled my eyes. "You wish!"

"I don't wish, I know. You're going to love me because the heart wants what it wants, and when you admit it you'll be the one crawling to me."

"Well, my heart doesn't want you." I lied through my teeth.

"We'll see about that. Go eat breakfast, I like you're figure and I want it to stay that way."

"You do?" I asked, unsure.

Val walked up to me and placed his hands on my wide hips. "Of course I do. I love your figure." He leaned in and whispered the next part sensually in my ear, "More for me to hold on to when I pound into you." I snatched away from him and his horny ass. I needed to come up with a plan of escape. Val smirked at me and moved from the door to the shower. He turned it on and took off his boxers, not minding I was right there. That's a fine ass.

"You want to join me?" He asked suggestively.

"No thank you, bye!" I scurried out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I sat on our bed and thought of Val, his eyes, and how he looked in the shower. I heard the water shut off and Val stepped out of the bathroom. The sight I was greeted with was by far the sexiest sight I'd ever seen.

Val had a towel wrapped low on his waist and you could see a define V line. His body was still wet and the drops slowly went down, disappearing under the towel. I'll lick those drops right off his beautiful body.

I heard him chuckle and walk into his closet. A several minutes later he came out in a suit that fit him well. He walked up to me and kissed my forehead, muttering something in Italian. Then he walked away, leaving me in the room alone.

"Now it's time to escape from my monster..." My heart did an upset flip and I was annoyed. Was it true that the heart wants what the heart wants? Did my heart want a certain man named Valentino Luca? Naw haha

 Was it true that the heart wants what the heart wants? Did my heart want a certain man named Valentino Luca? Naw haha