Chapter 21

....................................Vote & Comment.........................

I felt so warm plus it's something heavy laying on my chest. I open my eyes and look down all I see is hair. So during the night Val basically made me lay on my back so his huge ass can lay on my breasts. Do I look like a damn pillow to you nigga. Ugh why he infuriates me so much.

I can hear him snoring softly so I just let him sleep there. I reached up and rub his soft hair. Sometimes I wish my hair was like this, but oh well. My hair is part of who I am even though its a bitch 99.9% of the time.

Val started to snuggle closer to my chest as I continue to run my fingers through his hair. Can I seriously be with him in the future? I don't know to be honest. I sigh loudly.

"What's wrong Bella?"

I jump and stop playing with Val hair. Omg I thought he was sleep. He scared the death out of me. "Nigga you scared me, I thought you was sleep. Nah you woke and acting all creepy and shit. Got me thinking you was sleep the whole time. Do you know how fucking heavy your italian ass is huh? Plus I told you not to touch me."

"No one told you to keep me on top of you, with your dumbass? Why you so damn loud already and its only, Val looks at the clock and back at me, 5:30 in the fucking morning. You black girls are so fucking loud and annoying."

Oh hell nah, did this nigga just said what I think he said. I am so piss off at that comment that I slap his dumbass self again, this time harder. Val head whip to the side so fast that I thought his head was going to fall off. Haha I would just laughed at him if it did.

Val turns back around and look me dead in my eyes with this glare that could freeze hell if it wanted to. To be honest I am not afraid of him because he is just a big bully and need to be put in his place.

I didn't expect Val to grab my throat and start to choke me.

"Who the fuck you think you is putting your hands on me bitch. I am not someone you fuck with unless you want to see pain. Is that what you want Jay? Huh? Do you want me to kill someone you love or maybe I can just take something else that's here right now." Val said as let go of my throat to touch me.

I can feel his fingers play with front of my chest and slide down my stomach until he reached to hem of my shirt. He put his hand under my shit and grab my left breast tightly. He kept squeezing my breast. I struggle...trying to get him off top of me.

Val growls softly and rips my shirt open. Now he can see me in my bra. I kept swinging my arms widely and kick him, but he over powers me easily.

"Bella if you do not stop fighting me I will hurt someone. I can call and have it done in 5 mins. Is that what you want? I can have your baby twin sisters killed just like that. Whats their name again? Oh yeah I remember now, its Winter and Autumn. Such weird and different names," Val whispered coldly into my ear.

"I'll do anything please just don't hurt them," I said with tears in my eyes.

He grab my bra straps pulling them down until my breasts are out in the opening. I hear him moan lightly as he stare down at my D cup breasts. He grab a handful of both and start to rub and squeeze them softly now. He run his fingers over my nipples making them hard.

I can't enjoy this because at this moment I am terrified of Val.

He starts to play with my nipples and dip his head down and take my right one into his mouth to suck. I just keep of crying as he do this. I can see that he is trying to stop me from crying by bringing me pleasure, but its not working. He continues to suck and lick both of my nipples repeatedly.