Chapter 10

"Val, can I go home?" Despite Val's and my pleasurable adventure I wanted to go home with my sisters and Mom

"No you can't, sit down and eat." Val said with a dismissing look on his face. I decided to sit at the end of the table, away from everyone but Val moved to sit by me. Why does he do that to me? It's like he wants me to be pissed off. What the fuck, dude? I felt soft fingers trail down my cheek and looked at Val. "What?"

"I asked you what you wanted to eat but you didn't respond. Where are you, Bella?"

"Nothing!" I quickly dismissed. I grabbed some random food and piled it onto my plate, not caring. I took one bite of the food and moaned. Whatever it was, it was heaven in my mouth. Val randomly grabbed my chin and kissed me softly, sticking his tongue in my mouth. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. He let me go and licked his lips and started chewing. He just took food out of my mouth! I can't even-oh my god! I need to leave. I sat my fork down stood up and started walking away but he grab my hand pulling me back. I looked over at Rosalia.

"Rosalia, can you take me home?"

"No, Bella, you live here now." Why does this dude think I live here?

"No, I don't. I live with my mom and my siblings. What do you mean I live here now?" Val gives me his famous mischievous grin. He grabbed my wrist again standing up and pulled me down a hallway until we came to a door. He opened the door and I fell in love. The room was painted red with a big, beautiful, black bed. The rug on the floor had a red and black pattern. There was a huge flat screen television on the wall and I nearly fainted. I jumped onto the bed and sighed when I sunk in. This is my type of bed.

Val cleared his throat up I sat up with a blush. "What?"

"You like it?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well it's our room. I knew you liked red and black so I had it decorated for you."

He did that for me? My heart fluttered. My brain kicked my heart where it counts and said, you are a prisoner here, now you just have a gilded cell. "I can't stay here, Val."

"Yes you can and you will. Now get into bed so we can sleep."

"No I won't!"

"Jay I can just force you."

I shook my head and looked at my clothes, "I can't sleep in this."

"Your clothes are in there." He pointed to a black door. I walked into it and smirked in pleasure, it was my type of closet. I picked some pajamas and changed in the closet bigger than some rooms. I walked out and noticed Valentino standing by the bed, only in boxers. I couldn't help but stare at his defined body.

Val had a beautiful body; there was no doubt about that. His skin was a golden tan; he had lean muscles, a runner's body, with six pack abs. Those abs had me salivating. Why did you give him those abs, Lord? He had a dark black hair dusted his upper abdomen, growing into a happy trail. Oh, my virgin eyes!

I raised my eyes, to see a cocky grin. He knew I was eye raping him. I rushed to the bed and hid under the covers. I felt the bed dip with his added body weight. I tried to stay on the edge but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. I tried to wiggle out, but he was too strong.

"Relax, Bella, and sleep." I felt his lips press against my head and I promised myself I'd try to get away tomorrow. I can't honestly stay here with this monster. Lord help me.

 Lord help me