Chapter 4

I walked into the cafeteria and sauntered over to my girls and our table

I walked into the cafeteria and sauntered over to my girls and our table. Wait, I'm still upset with them. I went to the lunch line and got my food, and when I came back I slammed my tray on the table, making my friends turn their heads. I didn't acknowledge them and started to eat my pizza and fries. I hope they know I'm not talking to them.
Once I finished my food I grabbed Keke's Coke. It was unopened, so I opened it and took a long drink.
"Ah," I said sitting the can back on her tray and starred at my friends. Hey me and Keke share a lot of food so don't get mad at me....she always taking candy from me.

"Jay, why are you ignoring me?" Keke asked with a frown. I'm not sure if it's from me drinking some of her soda or me ignoring her.

"She's just upset because she can't take a joke, Keke. That's why she's being an unnecessary bitchy." I flipped Keyona off and ate the rest of my food. I would have sat there in silence until I heard Tori mention Valentino.

"Do you know him?" I asked causally.

"So now you want to talk to us, huh?" Tori worked her jaw and looked at me expectantly but I rolled my eyes and said, "Answer my question, please."

"I don't know him, but I know his little twin siblings, Alessandro and Rosalia Luca. They're right over there." I looked in the direction Tori was pointing and saw two people that looked the same just two different genders. I studied them and I noticed how much they looked like Val. The boy has shorter hair than Val, but it was the same dark shade, his frame was smaller but he was still muscular, any other similarities I couldn't name. The girl looked like the boy but with more feminine features and long black hair that flowed down her back.

I kept staring at the pair and didn't stop until Alessandro caught my eye and winked. I was so shocked I spit the white Kit Kat I had in my mouth out on my tray.

"I am so sorry!" I said in general. Everyone had a disgusted look on their face and I burst out laughing. Eventually none of them couldn't stay mad and started laughing because my face is ugly when I laugh. Then I was mad at them for laughing at my face until everyone's became serious. I started to wondered what was happening so I turned to see the Luca twins standing behind me with a mischievous smile.

"Oh shit..."