Chapter 27

...............................Vote & Comment.......................

I hear the steps getting closer to the kitchen so I just continue to stand there quietly with my knife in hand ready to defend myself. Like I said before why the fuck ain't this house filled with bodyguards. Once I get out of this damn situation I'm killing him myself...wait I can't kill him or can I. *Grins softly* I stop talking to myself in my head when I hear someone messing with my food I cook for Valentino.!!! Ohh that nigga lucky my life depends on survival at the moment or I would had been out this damn closet ready to kill him. That's my food I cook dammit.

The footsteps all of a sudden start to head towards the closet. I grip the knife tight in my hands ready to stab the hell out of whoever that openings that door. I'm holding my breath as the person grab the doorknob and pull it open. I just rush foreward with the knife ready to kill, when the person grab my wrist tightly and try to knock the knife out my hands. I'm holding to it because my life depends on it. I'm struggling with the person and try to get my wrist free from them, when all of a sudden I hear Val voice ordering me to stop. Whoever was holding on to my wrist finally got the knife out my hand and pulled me agaisnt their chest, so now I am staring at my with tears down my face. I didn't even realize I was crying until this very moment.

I look up to see that Damon is the one that knock the knife out my hand and is holding me agaisnt his warm nice chest. I quickly pull away before Val got the wrong idea.

"What the what is yall problem scaring me like that!!??? I thought someone was coming in here to kill me becasue your dumbass self don't have any bodygruads around to protect me!" I said pointing at Val and glaring.

Val looks at me with this glare, but it slowly softens as he see the tears in my eyes, "Bella I am sorry baby. I honestly didn't think you'll be the paranoid."

"The fuck you mean Valentino!" You a fucking mob boss so of course I'm be scared shitless.....I thought I was about to die tonight." I finally break down crying and suddenly I feel Val holding me tight to his chest.

"Don't cry. You are fine, no one will ever hurt you as long as I'm breathing," Val reassured me in a soft tone.

I finally stop crying to look up at him and BAM! That's all you heard as I rattled them jaws. Yes I slap Val once again y'all. No I have not learned my lesson. He ain't gonna do shit....well I hope not. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice Val glaring down at me. I just smile and pointed to the stove. "Oh look Val I made you dinner hunnybun!" Please don't let him hurt me. I only slap him because he know how I am. Then this nigga had the nerve to sneak up on me and not announced himself!

"Bella....what the fuck have I told you about hitting me?!" Val yelled in my face pulling on my hand I slap him with. I desperately tried to pull my hand free, but he just wouldn't let me go.

Well y'all looks like it's finally time to pull out so motherfucking tricks! "Daddy...I'm sorry I didn't mean it," I say as I put my other hand on his chest and rub it up and down. "I was scared a moment ago and upset you did that to me." I say all this with a pout on my face while rubbing on his chest.

Lord please let this work. I love this man but this nigga crazy sometimes.....

Val lets go of my hand to put his on my wide hips. "You fucking lucky I love and won't kill you."

"Awe Val that's the sweetest thing you ever said to me," I said with sarcasm and rolled my eyes. Val all of a sudden pulls me in for a deep kiss. Once he let me go I have to catch my breath...."Soooo are you ready to eat," I asked him.

I'm sorry I took so long y'all. I just been delaying writing this🤦🏾‍♀️I should be ashamed. Sorry for the short chapter! I know I know but please leave some comments and vote🙂

Will Jay ever stop slapping Val? Find out next time on WDHPM😈