Chapter 30

...............................Vote & Comment........................

I'm suddenly awoken by Val pushing on me. I rubbed my eyes looking around the room. I can tell it's still dark because he have the bedside lamp on. "What's wrong Valentino?"

He catches the fact I said his whole name but ignored it. You can tell it's something wrong because of how serious he looked. "Jay I'm about to tell you something but try to stay calm ok?"

"Just tell me because the way you looking is starting to make me panic."

He grabbed my hands pulling me close to him. "Your mom and sisters was in an accident," Valentino whispered.

I gasp and pulled away from him. "Are they ok? What hospital they're at? Why aren't we on the way there!" I rushed off the bed pulling on my pants just to have Valentino pulled me to him.

"Bella....they didn't make it."

NO! Not my family. I'm in shock; they was just here. How could this happened...it seems like I'm losing everything all at once. I'm in shock I can't do nothing but look up at Valentino with tears in my eyes. Get yourself together Jay, make sure the information Val is giving you is correct.

"Are you sure no one survived Valentino," I whispered.

He just nodded at me. "What happened? What's the police saying?"

"Bella you can ask the police all that once we make it to the station," Valentino said.

I pulled away from him; grab my shoes and coat. Once I'm ready I grabbed his hand pulling him down stairs into the car. I jumped into the passenger seat while Valentino gets in the driver. He starts the car and headed to the police station.

You know I still can't register that my family is gone. How can I live on without seeing my baby sisters start high school, graduate, go to college, just basically start their life. Then my mom....I know when we prayed over our food this weekend about forgiveness it was to me. She wanted me to forgive her for what has happened in my life with Valentino. How she and my father just gave me up to Val.

Suddenly I feel HIS hand grabbed my shaking ones. "Jay we will get through this no matter what. I'm sorry that we have lost more family. Our life wasn't never meant to be like this," he voiced to me.

I pulled my hands away from his gasping for air. Wait! My life didn't go to shit until I meet him. What if one of his enemies that did this to my family. I never had to worry about my life until this MONSTER!

"This is your fault," I screamed. "You ruined my life...if you never placed your fucking claim on me I wouldn't be in this predicament!" My body is completely turned to face this monster now. "What if one of your enemies targeted my family; now I'll never see my family again," I sobbed out.

He never acknowledged me; just tighten his hands on the steering wheel. I turned away and just started to sobbing more. It's maybe fifteen minutes later when we finally made it to the police station. I climbed out the car before he cut the engine off; heading inside. I can feel him right behind me...He's to close.

Apparently Valentino knew one of the detectives because he came straight over; started talking to that monster in Italian.

"You know I don't understand that bullshit!" I shouted. Everyone turned to look at us. That monster grabbed my arm pulling me into the detective office. I am fucking upset about my family. I have ever right to yell or scream however fucking much I want. I pulled my arm out his grip and glared. He glares right back at me but stop once he noticed the tears. His eyes soften and he tried to hug me. I move across the room to get away from him. I see a flash of emotion in his eyes for a sec but it's gone in a heartbeat.

At this very moment I don't give a damn about him. I looked at the detective, "So sir can you please explain to me what exactly happened?"

"Well ma'am apparently your mother and sisters was almost home when they got hit from the side full on by a truck. The driver from the truck was not drunk or anything so we not sure how the accident happened and no the driver didn't survive either. It seems as though he was going full speed when your family was hit," the detective explained.

I can't stop the tears from falling. I can feel him closer to me now; jumping up I throw myself at him, crying into his chest. I don't care, I need some kind of support even if it is from him. Valentino wrapped me in his arms; whispering sweet nothings to me. I suddenly feel dizzy; last thing I remember is Val calling my name as I passed out.

I'm awakened by a beeping noise next to me....my vision blurry as I look at my arm to see I'm hook to a machine in some room. Suddenly the door opened and a woman wearing a lab coat walks in with Val right behind her. Sitting up in bed I looked at val with a confused expression.

"Hello Jay I am Dr. McGee, I arrived as soon as Mr. Luca called me to check up on you hun. You fainted. So I ran some test on you and couldn't find anything, so can you please take this cup for a urine sample," she said hold up a plastic clear cup. She comes over and help me unplugged the machine so I can take it with me.

"Uhm sure Dr. McGee," I whispered. Getting out the bed slowly, pulling the machine with me I grabbed the cup on the way by the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom I try my best to pee into the cup. Yooo I swear it's hard to pee directly into a cup. I don't know why they give us these little ass cups. Smh.

I'm finally done, washing my hands I look into the mirror. I looked terrible....my family is gone. I covered my mouth so they couldn't hear my crying. Wiping my eyes I opened the door and handed the urine sample to the doctor.

"Ok I'll just take this with me and once I know more I'll get back to you with the results. Try to rest a little hun," she said.

I just nodded my head walking towards the bed to lay down. She hooks the machine back up and I finally hear the door closed. Suddenly I can feel him behind me. I can always tell when Val is close, it's like his body radiate heat. Ever since he came into the room he hasn't said anything to me; complete silence and that's unlike him. I feel the bed dipping as he sat on the edge. He laid down beside me pushing himself again my back; putting his hand on my waist, squeezing tightly. He put his face against the side of my neck breathing in deeply. "I love you so much Jay. I wish I could take away all your pain. You are my everything Bella. You have no idea the affect you have on me," he whispered against my skin causing me to shrived.

I silently started to cry again....I hugged the pillow close to me crying my eyes out.

"Go to sleep baby, I promise I'll do anything to make you happy again, but for now sleep."

I rubbed my eyes and closed them tightly wishing myself asleep; after ten minutes I'm finally dosing off.

Opening my eyes I can tell it's morning; looking over my shoulder I see he is still asleep. I always love watching him sleep, he looked so peaceful and worried free. What am I to think of him now....I have no one left in my family. No one. My mom or dad didn't have any siblings; I never knew my grandparents. Think they died way before I was born.

There's a knock on the door, "Come in," I called out. It's the doctor again and now Valentino is awake also. "Well I finally got your results back from the sample. Congratulations y'all! You're pregnant Jay," the doctor confessed with a huge smile. I didn't hear anything else she said because I'm in my own thoughts laughing.

I'm really not shock that I'm pregnant. It's actually funny; lost my family last night and now I'm pregnant. Hahahaha well look at this fuckery!

Welp looks like Jay is pregnant🤦🏾‍♀️but her mom and sisters are gone...what is instore for her now? Will we know the reason behind the man killing his self and Jays family. Also what about Jay and Valentino relationship? Find out next time on WDHPM😜oh make sure to vote and comment. Tell me what y'all think of this chapter. I know I'm wrong killing her family off😩we just meet them to! I'm a horrible person.