Chapter 23

Is it weird that I wish I had a Val in my life? Haha if you think it weird then ignore this, but if you agree with me let me know!!

...............................Vote & Comment............................

I continued to glare at Val and all I see is this damn smirk on this nigga face. What is up with him? This bitch is still in our room and I swear I am about to fight Val if he don't answer me soon.

"Valentino Angelo Luca you better answer my damn question right now. Who the is this bitch and why was she in MY bed?"

Val finally snap out of whatever and look over at that hoe. His dark beautiful eyes turned cold as they glared at her. You can see the fear in her face as Val continued to glare at her. I touch his arm softly and he turns to look down at me.

I know the bitch deserve her ass beat, but I ain't got time for Val to do something he will regret. Wait hold on he won't regret hurting her at all, but if I let it happen I know I will.

"Val are you with this stick over here or no? Because if you are I am about to whoop your ass foreal this time. Just because I let you push me around before doesn't mean I'm not about to beat the fuck out of you now." I said as I glared up at him.

Val just look down at his arm I didn't realized I was still touching it, so I pull back and cross my arm over my chest. Val fix his posture and look back at me.

"Bella that whore you see over there is no one to me. She just some girl that thinks I will marry her."

"Mhmm I wonder what made her think that. Did you have sex with her?" I asked softly.

Val facial expression turns cold. "Yes Bella but it meant nothing to me. She was just a one night stand."

"To be honest I'm not shocked. I mean look at you hahaha. Just know it'll be a long time before you get my cookie."

Val face finally soften a little. "Bella I am sorry. What I did with her didn't mean anything though. Please believe me."

I turned away from him shaking my head and then I hear that bitch in the background started laughing. "Haha I can't believed you thought Valentino would wait for a fat black bitch like you," said the whore.

I didn't think about it yet again but turned around and punch the hoe right in the mouth. She falls to the ground and I just lost it and continued to swing my fist left and right. Not going to lie the stick got a few licks in to, but I am pissed because the hoe thinks she can call me outside my name, be racist, and think Valentino is hers. Bitch you thought! As me and her kept on fighting, I can finally feel someone pull me back against their hard, warm and firm chest.

Damn my baby has a body. I wouldn't mind touching and lickin...Oh shit Jay stop that. Bad girl you, damn bad girl. Don't think like that about that monster.

I look up at Val to see him looking dead serious at me.

What the fuck I do to him? Oh well I don't care that bitch had it coming anyway. Wonder how she looks anyway. Haha I messed her up pretty good if I do say so myself. She has a black eye, busted lip, few scratches, and her jaw look swollen. That's what she get for messing with me.

Damon is pulling her out the door and all I can do is smirk. I laugh evilly in my head. Hold up where did Damon come from I ain't seen him in a few days. Mhmm makes me wonder where he been at. I'll find out later because I missed my bodyguard.